• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Strength Hero Statue Pictures Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
6eq89c.jpg

Hey i need a model similar to the one on the left and right, that has a strength hero on its base for the middle. +Rep for whoever can do this :D

I would like either the human paladin model on it or the Tauren chieftain. If its the paladin model i would like him to be striking the pose of his spell cast animation.

Also IF you could make another to replace the intelligence one on the right. Please put the bloodmage on it.

Just to clarify none of these need animations they are all static. :grin:

ALSO the model of the warden pictured above can be found here
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/keeperstatue-49618/?prev=search=statue&d=list&r=20
if you want to use it for textures or for the base.

Edit: Actually instead of the paladin model use the arthas paladin model.

Level 49
Here you go. There is no path for the ".blp" files, meaning you have to simply remove the "war3imported/" when you import it to your map. The filesize is big because of the textures.

How I made the textures:

1) I converted the original Arthas.blp and HeroTaurenChieftain.blp to BMP files.

2) I opened both BMP files in Photoshop CS4.

3) I applied "Grayscale" adjustment on them, and recolored them using Hue and Saturation to dark-green.

4) I found 3 pictures on google.

5) I took the first one and applied it as a layer, on both textures. I changed the opacity to 75% and used the "Overall" mode.

6) I took the second one and did the same.

7) I took the third one and did the same, except this time I changed the opacity to 25%.

8) I deleted parts I felt like deleting off the 3 textures.

9) I copied and pasted some parts of the original grayscale and recolored texture to the parts that were Alpha Channels, thus making it look like stone instead of just plain black.

10) Saved them all as BMP's and converted to BLP's.

Attachments

• Statues.rar
    828 KB · Views: 45
Level 3
Thank you very much. The Tauren one is perfect although the texture is a little big in file size. Can you please do the same for the blood mage model ?

Level 3
Thanks man!

Here are the three statues
2ee94rb.jpg

Can i just get you to modify the texture for the blood mage i think he looks too "cracky" compared to the others. If you improved the texture to fit the other two it would be awesome! Make his texture like the warden if possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.