• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anime Models. (Not A request.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For those of you lazy bums, who don't look through the forum or even look at the top where you may find a chinese site with many great models, I have Anime models to give.

PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE, DO NOT ASK ME IF I RIPPED THEM OFF A MAP!
No. I did not rip them off a map, I have these models in a zip folder where I downloaded them.

Please, when you request a model, PM ME. Do not post here, I don't like heat from moderators. These models, should NOT be claimed by you as though you made it. Give credit to the creators of the models so you won't cause problems for me or anyone here at Hive.

Posters. Please, do not judge me by unbiased claims and call me a "Stealer." It gives me unnecessary beef/stress.

Requesting a model from me, please, be polite, don't just go and say "I need a naruto model. GIVE!" Like most modelers/model givers, I need you to actually explain what this model will be used for. A brief Map description or screenshot would do nicely.

Note: Do not edit these models, they are not mine, therefore I cannot give you permission to Edit them. Nor, do you really have the choice of just randomly giving it to people.

Now remember, this IS a request. I Would like time to actually attempt to find the model, or see if I have it myself.

I do not need +Rep, BUT it would be nice.

Moderators, please understand that by posting this topic, I am trying to relieve some random stress you at Hive recieve from people constantly requesting "Anime" Models.

I Hope this helps many of you Map makers. The credit of the creation of these models DO NOT GO TO ME! Instead of badgering me for the creators. (Which I know most of their names) Go find out for yourself. Do SOME work.

One last thing. Remember that before you ask me for models, please give a brief description, how many percentage a map is, or at least give me a screenshot. Due to my regular life as a student, I may be busy so be patient with requests.

Level 13
18 people... 18 people now

iypg87.jpg

Although I must warn you, you are in for hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.