• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests (alot take your pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What i need is going to be alot you can take your pick if u want to help me out here is a list
-A worm a simpel worm with an spitting attack so it will need a spit anim
-A new type of siege unit (ranged) (preferably rock/earth type)
-An air unit made of clay (ranged) (i do not know if its posible but it would be great if it could have some sort of clay dripping from its body when it moves)
-2 diffrent fire type caster (ranged) (open to all ideas just try not to make it look like the fire lord stuff to much please)
-A mole a simpel mole nothing to it (ranged)
-Some sort of phoenix like air unit (ranged) (it would help alot if it didnt look anything like the phoenix)
-A big ass worm (melee)
-A mud creature (melee)

As for hero's:
-A mud type hero (ranged) (preferably with death anim's that seem like he falls apart and becomes a part of the ground itselve)
-A 3 headed hell hound type (ranged)
-A pile of rocks (resembling a unit) on a mole (melee)
-A worm (preferably with a kind of metalic exoskeleton) (melee)

As for summond units:
-A kind of mud elemental if posible nothing like a water elemental (melee)
-A smaller worm (melee)

I would be very greatfull (and will use the models) if u did not post them on this or any other website untill the final result is finished
You can also contact me at [email protected] or PM me for further info
Thanks for reading this and Very thanks if you take part in this

Status
Not open for further replies.