• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alleria Windrunner

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Special thanks to Symphoneum for texture supports, to Smegmastico for cape texture and inspiration, to Fugrim for fixing Sylvanas model issues.
You can modify my models as you want, but please do not convert my HD models to SD WITHOUT my permission since lots of texture effects will lost. (请不要未经允许将我的重制版模型转换成经典版模型,因为贴图效果会被破坏!)
Contents

Alleria Windrunner (Model)

Alleria Windrunner Portrait (Model)

Alleria Windrunner Icon (Icon)

Alleria Windrunner Void Form (Model)

Alleria Windrunner Void Form Portrait (Model)

Alleria Windrunner Void Form Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Works fine without any problems, and it's very excellent; good job ! RECOMMENDED ! For HIGH QUALITY: give her Spell Throw, another type of Spell Slam for Fan of Knives (you can copy from my Vereesa), and then a Cinematic Stand Channel where she uses...
Mr Ogre man
Both Reviewers agree, this is fit for HQ.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Lovely edit.
I have some gripes though. The tattoo/dye isn't that visible especially on the face.
Team colour could be in more places than is right now as from the front or right side it's barely visible. Maybe make the tattoo also team coloured and/or the cape?
Void form looks neat although I think the suit/clothes could be less monotonously gray coloured.

The Void Form's portrait mode right now is called Void Form not Void Form Portrait.

A suggestion to add metamorphosis (alternate animations) for the void form on the normal form model.

A suggestion to add metamorphosis (alternate animations) for the void form on the normal form model.
This might be a memory from SD graphics, but I know a model that has this animation in which she raises her bow up high. I think it was Shandris or some other, but that could be a good transition for a metamorphosis, as well as attaching the invisibility effect once the ability kicks in? How about that? Now that I think of it, it's probably the Priestess of the Moon who has said animation, but yeah...

Level 9
I swear I thought she died in the second war defending Quel'Thalas. I need to check how many windrunner's there are. lmao
According to some sources she is alive and is leader of the Void Elves. Not sure if I would consider this canon. WoW has kind of taken the canon on a downfall.

I swear I thought she died in the second war defending Quel'Thalas. I need to check how many windrunner's there are. lmao
According to some sources she is alive and is leader of the Void Elves. Not sure if I would consider this canon. WoW has kind of taken the canon on a downfall.
Ah that, people did consider her died after she disappeared.

Level 16
Nice job. Maybe make her warpaint team coloured so that it stands out more?

She never died in Quel'Thalas...she was part of the expedition into Draenor in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal.
In WoW The Burning Crusade you find out that all the heroes survived the destruction of Draenor, but Alleria and Turalyon only reappear in WoW Legion.

Level 9
Nice job. Maybe make her warpaint team coloured so that it stands out more?

She never died in Quel'Thalas...she was part of the expedition into Draenor in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal.
In WoW The Burning Crusade you find out that all the heroes survived the destruction of Draenor, but Alleria and Turalyon only reappear in WoW Legion.
Yeah I had to do a little digging into her lore. WoW Legion was actually the first time I got back into it since vanilla and yet I never made it to that or somehow skipped that section she absorbs the void. Quit during the atrocious story of Shadowlands.

Works fine without any problems, and it's very excellent; good job ! RECOMMENDED !

For HIGH QUALITY: give her Spell Throw, another type of Spell Slam for Fan of Knives (you can copy from my Vereesa), and then a Cinematic Stand Channel where she uses her hands to channel stuff.
That's not needed though, she already has quite a lot of anims.
What she does need is more animations on her hair, which is quite stiff.

For basic approval, yes
No, those are just suggestions. If the modeller does not want to add specific anims they are welcome to not do so, as long as the kit is functional. In this case, the unit has a spell, a spell slam and a spell channel, plus a ton of cinematic animations. That's more than enough to get high quality.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
No, those are just suggestions. If the modeller does not want to add specific anims they are welcome to not do so, as long as the kit is functional. In this case, the unit has a spell, a spell slam and a spell channel, plus a ton of cinematic animations. That's more than enough to get high quality.
then you can ascend it to High Quality yourself if you want it, it's not really limited to my suggestions anyway

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
checked it again, and yeah; I think we can now deliberate this as indeed High Quality
I still think that the hair is too stiff :peasant-i-object:
I'd need to check her ingame and stuff as well
aight, my suggestions and extra hair can instead be suggestions for my nomination for Director's Cut