• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make [Dota]Alleria (Windrunner) Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Shackleshot Shackleshot (E)
Alleria fires an enchanted arrow using wind magic that binds the target to an enemy unit or tree behind it.
Level 1 - 1.4 seconds shackle
Level 2 - 2.1 seconds shackle
Level 3 - 2.8 seconds shackle
Level 4 - 3.5 seconds shackle
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 14

Powershot Powershot (R)
Windrunner winds up her bow for up to 1 second to perform a single powerful shot. The arrow travels 1700 distance, dealing damage and destroying trees in its path. The damaged dealt is greatest to the first target of it hits and is reduced by 10% with each other it passes through.
Level 1 - 120 initial damage.
Level 2 - 200 initial damage.
Level 3 - 280 initial damage.
Level 4 - 360 initial damage.
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 9

Windrunner Windrunner (W)
Imbues her body with the essence of wind, increasing her movement speed by 50% and giving her the ability to evade all physical attacks for short period of time. Additionally, the gusts of wind around her impairs the movement of nearby enemies, slowing their movement speed in a 300 AoE around her.
Level 1 - 8% slow, lasts 2.75 seconds.
Level 2 - 16% slow, lasts 3.5 seconds.
Level 3 - 24% slow, lasts 4.25 seconds.
Level 4 - 30% slow, lasts 5 seconds.
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 65/50/35/20

Focus Fire Focus Fire (F)
Alleria channels wind throughout her body to surge an excess of adrenaline, giving her maximum attack speed. Damage is reduced in this state.
Level 1 - 50% reduced damage.
Level 2 - 40% reduced damage.
Level 3 - 30% reduced damage.
Mana Cost: 200/300/400
Cooldown: 60

Level 2
So the you can base the first spell on stormbolt and if there's a tree or unit behind the unit(ability being cast) to stun with x seconds...

In the second spell you can use shockwave and change the missle arc to another thing and make the distance and final area 1200 and change the damage.Don't forget the casting time :grin:

In the third spell you can use dummies..For example to create one dummy with endurance aura and to slow all damages near you in 300 AOE(you can do that by holding shift and then press enter so you can write negative values).Then create another dummy to gives you speed and you can add spell to the hero to miss the hits for example(evasion)

The last spell you can add the berserk spell and change the movespeed values to 0 and set the attackspeed to whatever you want.And i'm not sure for the damage reduce but i think you can do it with howl spell and change targets to self and type negative values.

I don't play dota so i don't know what the spells exactly do so if i'm wrong tell me i'll help you ! :)

Level 3
im not sure how they reduce the damage on Focus Fire, but the rest arent that complicated to make. Explanations are a bit tricky though

1. Shackleshot

base ability: storm bolt.

When the ability is cast:

pick every unit around the target, and check if there are any enemy units within 45 degrees of the cast point. (if the angle between the target and the picked unit is within 45 degrees of the angle between the caster and the target)
pick one of the units. have a dummy cast storm bolt on both, and create a lightning effect for the time.

if there isnt a unit, check if there are trees (pick destructibles). same applies.

2. Powershot

The arrow is a dummy unit. Use a timer to move it 1700 distance at a fast speed. Create a new trigger with the event "unit in range of (last created unit)". every time that runs, deal the damage and decrease the damage (stored in a variable) by 10%, or by 8 per level of the skill.

3. Windrunner

base skill: berserk. set damage increase to 0. Add a spellbook containing endurance aura (with the negative speed decrease on it) and a 100% evasion. disable the spellbook. 5 seconds later, remove the spellbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.