• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alleria Windrunner Re-request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could make an Alleria Windrunner model/skin.

I've tried doing it myself, but I'm a perfectionist, and I want the face to show the tatoo/marking on one side, and I'm pretty bad at wrapping... (all I can do is skins...)

I'm aware that someone has already submitted an Alleria model, but its pretty funky looking (its not wrapped right) and I think that she deserves better.

I think that the Pre-Beta Ranger would be a good base model, as opposed to Sylvanas/Shandaris, which need more work IMO.

Any help at all- even if someone merely wraps the face; would be greatly appreciated.

Level 2
Well, its not for DotA; for the moment its for personal use, but It would be neat if it could be used for someone to Re-Create Warcraft II using the Warcraft III engine...

I've seen some people submit some nice WCII horde models, and was hoping for some WCII Alliance; Turlyon, Khadgar, proper Archer/Ranger(I'm working on that part-still tweaking things) and Alleria is one of my favorite characters and is one of the most challenging due to her unique a-symmetrical face.

I think it would be a nice resource for the entire community as well if its finished.

All I'm really asking is for someone to re-wrap the face of the "Ranger" model (prefferably the Beta-Ranger, since is more detailed), I wouldn't mind taking care of the skinning and such- and credit would go to where it is due.

Status
Not open for further replies.