• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

All-out support for Darky! (YOU MUST READ IT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As a thanksgiving let's support darky's site by voting it in the Warcraft Top 200 or clicking the ads. I usually click it at least 3 times each time I visit this site. He made this site successfully!

WE MUST SUPPORT HIM AT ALL COSTS!

Level 2
i agree, for all that darky does for us, this is not a high price to click some ads (some adds more on the 100+ i see every day, who cares ^^)

Level 22
I've done everything to support this site short of donating money. I really love this site. It's well maintained, kept up to date (in the manner that you can sign on everyday and exect to see something new on the news page.) It's a safe place to post a map without expecting dozens of "you SuXxOr" messages in your comments section. And especially all what while also putting so much time into those campaigns. You don't see dedication like that too often. So yes, compliments to Darky for a job well done.
-VGsatomi

Level 5
Yes this site is great. And i agree with Nirual if everyone just click on one ad everytime they come to this site and Darky would never have financial trouble again. So keep this site running people. 1 ad everytime you come thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.