• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

All of the spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10

ALL of the spells i just downloaded (Flames of Zarmork, Mark of Chaos,Tripple Nova,Death Spiral,X strike Siege of Guthix,Hoalfrost,and Big Shot) DIDN'T WORK WHEN I PASTED THEM ON MY MAP!!!!!

For example: X strike just shot the mirror imabe buff, and Siege of Guthix just did the lightning thing a he didnt teleport!!!!! and another thing, what is the Caster program why did i download it and i nee help installing it!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!! :shock:

Level 10
?¿?¿?¿?¿?

okay, i do not really understand the caster program so i really need help on that.

i just tried importin the "Big Shot" abillity, i imorted all of the stuff it told me 2 all that happened was the angel thing came down on me and my hero just sat there attacking air (the whisp was no there)

Now what?!?!!? :?: :roll:

Did you copy the:
1. Variables
2. Units
3. Buffs
4. Ability
5. Triggers

Did you make sure that when the script references the code name of a unit or item that you changed it to what it is in your map?
Example:
Unit ID = H001 in the spells ID in his map
you copy and paste and that ID changes to H002
You must then go through and change all references to that.

You can't simply copy and paste abilities, there are a million things that have to match.

Level 10
Kam said:
Did you copy the:
1. Variables
2. Units
3. Buffs
4. Ability
5. Triggers

Did you make sure that when the script references the code name of a unit or item that you changed it to what it is in your map?
Example:
Unit ID = H001 in the spells ID in his map
you copy and paste and that ID changes to H002
You must then go through and change all references to that.

You can't simply copy and paste abilities, there are a million things that have to match.

ohhhh i didnt do the buffs/effects i will try that now

Status
Not open for further replies.