1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ak-47 (ingame textures)

Submitted by stonneash
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Suck details, many poly, very detentions, Wow.

Give credits if used, feel free to edit

-Update-
Minor mesh edits and complete retexture.

Keywords:
very, ak, such, hd, much, weapon,wow
Contents

Ak-47 (ingame textures) (Model)

Reviews
[img] [img] Misha [img] 4th Dec 2013 Moderator's Review: it.. could use better wrapping, left and right side of the handle mismatch, there's some bad wrap and holes at the top of the handle, a lot of metal bits are not really...
  1. stonneash

stonneash

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Im pretty sure all of those stated above can use an AK47 for their purposes

2. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    "Orc, Human, Naga, Pandaren, Blood Elf, Alien / Futuristic, Star Craft, Structures, Rocks, Decoration, Space, Modern Warfare, Creep, Anime, Troll, Diablo, Demon, Draenei"

THIS IS WRONG

3. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is not whether or not they can use it, it is whether or not it fit with them thematically. By your logic all models should have all categories.

4. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No I'm saying they should only use ones that fit. An AK-47 does not belong in a Diablo category. It ruins our search functions when people don't use categories correctly.

5. stonneash

stonneash

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Back in the day I made this i thought well, if im making a pandarens map or anime or diablo, They would still be able to utilize an Ak47. even lord of the rings, have you seen gandalf with an ak47?
    gandalf ak 47 - Google-Suche

6. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  7. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol gandalf with ak 47

he is right, it can be a useful attachment any where, even my mur'locs had one.

but others are also right in that the keywords should of been ''modern warfare'' and such. for informational accuracy any way.

but who doesn't use their key words to slip in subliminal messages.

>.>
    <.<

and in his case it was the hopes of it being used in some kind of lotr map. I canz respectz dat.

8. stonneash

stonneash

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ultimately it was due to my frustration in the system because most people had the wrong tags and I couldnt find the things I wanted, its like when celebrities put tape on their nipples and appear on national television I started tagging my models in every way that fit to break the broken system more hoping that we'd soon get a better one.