• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infantry-Attachment-AK-47

Ak- 47 Attachment for my Infantry model ---->
Infantry-1

Keywords:
gun ak-47
Contents

Infantry-Attachment-AK-47 (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 30th of October, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5) Nice Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 30th of October, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (5) Nice

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 6
Very nice... do you intend on making other weapons or can I use other attachments for it?

Level 4
I know this model is old, but for god's sake, fix the attatchment points on both your infantry model and this to that of the normal wc3 models, i managed to put the attatchment point in the right place using magos, but the rifle still twists outwards and is generaly fucked up.
It's a good attatchment, but unless i bother fixing it i will propably use another model, sadly.