• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ak-47

I've had a few people over the past year or so ask me if I could do some real-world guns, so here's my first foray into realism: the venerable AK-47 assault rifle! Note that the weapon is a touch exaggerated in places to fit into the 3rd person perspective a little better.

The portrait is a rotated version. Between these two, just about any model can wield this attachment. If that's not the case, feel free to scale, rotate or translate the mesh, no need to ask for my permission to do such a thing, though I do ask that you give credit for the original model and texture!

As always, enjoy and let me know what ya think!

Keywords:
AK47, AK-47, AK, Kalashnikov, Assault rifle, Gun, Tittysprinkles
Contents

AK-47 (Model)

AK-47 (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Yes, comrade, this is an excellent piece of work. Texture and mesh are extremely well done. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 12:26, Saturday 30th June 2012
Frankster :
Yes, comrade, this is an excellent piece of work.
Texture and mesh are extremely well done.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Level 3
Very nice, indeed~However, I believe it's an AKM (instead of AK-47) rifle because of that notch on the barrel that acts as a compensator. AKM is a 1950s modernization of the original 47.

But, still, excellent mesh and texture!