• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Against the Darkness trailer released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Argh omg my user CP says that theres something new here all the time. But i cant see anything new. And it just keeps saying -_- it also says that the last post here was from some krilex or something... But i dont see any posts by him here. Are my comp or browser just fucked or wtf is going on?

Level 18
Are my comp or browser just fucked or wtf is going on?

No, it appears he was muted by an administrator. As an admin of my forums though I can see what he said haha. At first I thought the same thing as you. Here it is:

That is one dam awesome map dude. I wont be surprised if your map takes DotA's place.
Carry on making really cool items

Epic ending,shadow hunters death :p

Is that a mean joke? lol. It was that or the nether portal exploding... maybe I should have gone with the portal. Oh whatever :mwahaha:.

Level 13
w00t where do you live? Cant find WC3 FT in shops :O Try to look in your nearby super market, (or whatever its called on english. That place where everything you need is XD) there PC games are usually cheaper than other places and you can find some old ones.
I'd actually find starcraft/starcraft brood war, Diablo II/Diablo II expansion and WC3 RoC/WC3 FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.