• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Against Ner'Zul

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My Very First Upload to the Hiveworkshop ,I been workin on this map for a few days ,i got a rare free time ,and the PC in my house is busy ,so yea .

Story :-

it's a fictional for fun made about Jaina Casting a retual to get inside Ner'Zul's Helmet which Arthas is wearing and to beat the lich king inside his Helmet and with the help of the souls Died by frostmourne and so Jaina can finally Free her Love from the Curse of the Lich King

Credits :-

all Credits go to the Hiveworkshop Creations ,Models + LOL Mordekaiser soundset for Lichking's Voices

Also ,I would Love it you join my Discord Server :3

Join the Gaming4Ever <3 Discord Server!
Contents

Against Ner'Zul (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
So first thing. Why is the author of the map and uploader different? Second, the description is not only badly written, but also super vague and lacks proper credits. Please follow a description template. Set to AWAITING UPDATE...
Level 19
So first thing.
Why is the author of the map and uploader different?
Second, the description is not only badly written, but also super vague and lacks proper credits. Please follow a description template.

Set to AWAITING UPDATE
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!