• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] After Casting This Ability the Game Froze for about 10 second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Trigger Error.PNG
Trigger Error.PNG
so i make an ability, each cast will add defense by 5 and last for 120 seconds if not reapplied.
however if i cast this ability for the 1st time, the game froze for about 10 second, so what's wrong in my trigger and how to fix this lag problem?
imyoqk

Last edited:
Level 15
i believe this is a isssue of the item armour bonus ability no being pree loaded. same as that bit of lag you get when u first spawn a hero when they are not pree loaded. a way around this is having a unit with the ability on ur map and having it removed at 0 elapsed time

also u dont need to screen shot the trigger u can simply right click "copy as text" and past it between the right tags witch is
Code:
 [trigger][/trigger]

Level 3
i believe this is a isssue of the item armour bonus ability no being pree loaded. same as that bit of lag you get when u first spawn a hero when they are not pree loaded. a way around this is having a unit with the ability on ur map and having it removed at 0 elapsed time

also u dont need to screen shot the trigger u can simply right click "copy as text" and past it between the right tags witch is
Code:
 [trigger][/trigger]
oh, ok thx, it fixed now.
i just need to load the skill at game start :D, since the ability has 600 level, so i just loaded it at the beginning of the game :D

Level 11
oh, ok thx, it fixed now.
i just need to load the skill at game start :D, since the ability has 150 level, so i just loaded it at the beginning of the game :D
You don't need to use 600th leveled ability. Use 3 armor abilities with 10 level of each ->
1st ability 1,2,3,4...9
2st ability 10,20,30,40...90
3st ability 100,200,300,400..900
It allows to imitiate 999 armor bonus with only 30 levels. Also you can use standard abilies (not custom) that doesn't eat too much memory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.