• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Advanced Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
There are in deed no units that ly down. Well, I've organized me 3dmax, learned a bit of modeling and can do some litle things now myself. But this Model I requested is a very important part of my upcoming work . I've got still no idea how to do it myself, no one in my comunity knows realy how this can be done (for such modifcations you have to edit the mdl or something, right ? :| ) so please, I now everybody here is short of time and motivation to help the litle noobs (even if the map since RoC, well well) but could someone do this for me, or at last tell me how it works step by step ? Or, well, maybe we could arange a deal, I could do some other models as "payment" ? :roll: Well you see I'am realy in despair. :cry: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.