• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Model]-Blood Elf Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hi all, im requesting 2 BE's that look like the ones i have below, in 1 model, i need for a map im working on, they need good animations for being twins, and i prefer u not use already made anims from ingame, TY :emote_grin:

Animations that should be included:
Attack-1: Palidan attacks
Attack-2: Rogue attacks
attack-3: Both attack
Stand-1: they have they're backs/shoulders to each other with weapons down
Attack Defend: paly's gaurding in front and rogue jumps over pally (front flip) and slams weapons on ground and jumps back
Stand Defend: Pally's in front protecting
Walk Defend: same as stand but are walking
Spell: Pally raises weapon in 1 hand and light (bright) comes out
Spell Throw: Pally puts away weapon and does the same kind of cast as in WoW
Attack Throw: Rogue puts weps away and takes out a bow and shoots it

Thats all i want for it, o and i do NOT want a WoW export plzzzz, i'd rather have a normal Warcraft 3 model, o and i know the pictures are WoW models

Attachments

• BE Palidan Twins.JPG
    BE Palidan Twins.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 419
  • BE Rogue, Twins.JPG
    BE Rogue, Twins.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,768
Level 1
They look cool :emote_grin: I can't model :emote_sad: But I'd sure like to see them when they are done

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It's an interesting idea, having two units in one. I would have tried this myself but I have too much to do.

Level 4
when someone makes these, can i have them too, they look like a sweet model (i know those are wow cuts, K? i just think the wc3 version will also be sweet.)

Level 6
you could use the mortar teams model as a base and place these 2 in it replacing the 2 dwarfs. then get a skilled animator to finish the job for you. ive got some skills in making wow models low size and wc3 workable but i couldnt do what you ask.

Level 6
ok well i'll ask them, and Zieg, i suck at modeling, i can do basic model edits and geomerging but thats about it... :(
and also Zieg i don't have thses models i got pictures from a program called WoW model Viewer, so i don't have the models themselves just pictures

Level 5
sounds sorta like mortar team and goblin sappers, but cooler and more complicated, a joint unit like that would be awesomly cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.