• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adelas Deathclaw

Alright. This is it. Many people were waiting for this for a really long time. I hope you will enjoy it and you will like it.

Description: Custom texture - thanks and credits goes to mighty Zadelim/Zade!!
Custom fully animated portrait - not the stereotype wolf portrait from game
Some of the animations of the model, are also custom - Stand 1,2,3,
Spell Slam, death and dissipate
Model is custom and I really tryied to make body parts same as was on the
wallpaper
Glow colored, team colored
Weapons are enchated
Inspiration was the famous worgen master wallpaper from the world of
warcraft
Long time ago i made request for the icon, so icon is also downlodable from user

NFWar - BTNWorgenHero - Click on the image below to link to the icon:

- My thanks gor to him and credits.

UPDATE: Finaly update of my model. I fixed the animations. I edited spellanimation, decreased filesize, added footprints both to the model and also in walk animation, showing properly ingame. Also problem with selection both in editor and ingame fully fixed. New animation Stand Ready was added, because attack animations looked really weird when the model returned to the stand animations, whicha re custom. Portrait was also updated, early version was showing the eye which is suppose to be covered with eye patch.

Give credits (also dont forget Zade and NFWar, without them this mdel would never be released) ;) And thanx everybody for patience! You are the reason I started making models.

AnotherUpdate. Tarrasque suggested also via pm some ideas what should be fixed or made better, so i did that. Also there were some rpoblems with shadings. All should be fixed now.

See ya guys!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

- On my first post under I added LQ texture, which decrease filesize by 100 kb and model should still look good. I had some request to decrease filesize of the whole thing, so I tryied. Enjoy, I hope It will help you.
SvH

Keywords:
Worgen, Hero, Portrait, Epic, Gilneas, RPG, Werewolf, Killer, Master, Assassin, Paladin, Sellenisko, Zade, Zadelim, NFWar, Dareos, Crowley, King, Grey
Contents

Adelas Deathclaw (Model)

Adelas Deathclaw (Model)

Reviews
11:48, 10th Nov 2012 Tarrasque: >Awaiting update< Stand 1 and Stand 3 animations are too slow. Walk looks great(from the Dreadlord?). Spell Slam lacks force. The body falls too slow and looks unnatural. I like the model and the texture but...

M

11:48, 10th Nov 2012
Tarrasque:
>Awaiting update<

Stand 1 and Stand 3 animations are too slow. Walk looks great(from the Dreadlord?). Spell Slam lacks force. The body falls too slow and looks unnatural. I like the model and the texture but animations need work. Good enough though. Good job and keep practicing on your animations.

Works ingame but its a bit difficult to select in world editor. You might want to fix that.

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
1st Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

I approve of this Worgen :)

Level 7
Well you might have a point, Ive read somewhere that one possible explanation for the worgen on wallpaper was that it was Darius Crowley, but he had his eypatch on the other eye.

That's because there's no eyepatch for the left (or right ?) eye. Anyway, it's an awesome model. 5/5

Level 38
That's because there's no eyepatch for the left (or right ?) eye. Anyway, it's an awesome model. 5/5

Well Darius had eyepatch on the right eye, but the worgen on the wallpaper had it on the left eye. Thats the problem. So it migh ot might not be Darius Crowley :D anyway i thought that hive stuff needs some really bad ass worgen hero.

Level 38
Well guys, as sou can see....3/5... So iam thinking i will make the worgenmaster unavailable until i make it even better... Damn it, even some of my worse models have better rating :/ whaaaatever....lets go to do the stuff...

Edit: Guys, for me it really feels like i totally failed. Most of my stuff is just simple editing models so the look like something totally else, so I finaly decide to make something custom, really hardworking handwork and I fail, I am spoiled or I dont know :D even the stupid ZangarmarshHutV1 with no animations, with nothing just standing and being has 4/5 :D Maybe I shouldnt come back to hive. Maybe Iam worse than I was :p

Last edited:
Well guys, as sou can see....3/5... So iam thinking i will make the worgenmaster unavailable until i make it even better... Damn it, even some of my worse models have better rating :/ whaaaatever....lets go to do the stuff...

Edit: Guys, for me it really feels like i totally failed. Most of my stuff is just simple editing models so the look like something totally else, so I finaly decide to make something custom, really hardworking handwork and I fail, I am spoiled or I dont know :D even the stupid ZangarmarshHutV1 with no animations, with nothing just standing and being has 4/5 :D Maybe I shouldnt come back to hive. Maybe Iam worse than I was :p

Don't be so upset by the moderator's rating. Terrasque makes some good models, and one of the things he excels at is animating. Since animations are the only significant flaw in your model, he hit you pretty hard on them.

Just do some work on your animations and it will be perfect. I absolutely love this model, and you should definitely not take this down, and you should not leave hive.

Level 4
Hello dude, your skin is awesome. But I need something like: http://s4.goodfon.com/image/430557-1680x1050.jpg
A not very short red/white hair. With 2 swords and a sword on her back.And dark clothes but not heavy.
You realy did a great job here and I'll give you +rep. But please make this one for me. I will use it in my RPG map. +credits and rep.
EDIT: The picture is of Katarina the Sinister Blade. From League of Legends. If you're just wondering.

Level 38
awesome model dude!!!but animations need a bit of rework!!!!

Why? everything seems working for me. If there is some problem, point it out and I can think of it. And for everybody else - sey, i know it took a really long time, but honestly iam glad for it. I needed time for myself and also for warcraft... Asi said, everything should be working now just fine, i checked all - portrait, model, animation, sounds, footprints, ingame working, spell animations, effects. But as i said, if there is some problem you found, write me, nobody is perfect, i might have missed somethin. And please ignore the Stand animation 1 in "view in 3D" here on hive, i have absolutely no idea, but its not working right, in model editor and ingame everything is working fine. ;)

- about the request...if someone is interested in asking for model request, please write me a proper p.m. and i will think of it...i have accepted a lot of work lately, i have 12 models of my own, waiting for finish, Im also working on one special model with Misha and also i have accepted the remaining of the HoS project and iam finishing all the models and resources that will be released as soon as they will be finished and flawless. = which means i dont accept all the request. Thank you for understanding. :)

Level 2
Screenshots really doesnt do him justice :D - Awesome model Sellen , been a while since you finaly let it out ;) .