• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adelas Deathclaw

Alright. This is it. Many people were waiting for this for a really long time. I hope you will enjoy it and you will like it.

Description: Custom texture - thanks and credits goes to mighty Zadelim/Zade!!
Custom fully animated portrait - not the stereotype wolf portrait from game
Some of the animations of the model, are also custom - Stand 1,2,3,
Spell Slam, death and dissipate
Model is custom and I really tryied to make body parts same as was on the
wallpaper
Glow colored, team colored
Weapons are enchated
Inspiration was the famous worgen master wallpaper from the world of
warcraft
Long time ago i made request for the icon, so icon is also downlodable from user

NFWar - BTNWorgenHero - Click on the image below to link to the icon:

- My thanks gor to him and credits.

UPDATE: Finaly update of my model. I fixed the animations. I edited spellanimation, decreased filesize, added footprints both to the model and also in walk animation, showing properly ingame. Also problem with selection both in editor and ingame fully fixed. New animation Stand Ready was added, because attack animations looked really weird when the model returned to the stand animations, whicha re custom. Portrait was also updated, early version was showing the eye which is suppose to be covered with eye patch.

Give credits (also dont forget Zade and NFWar, without them this mdel would never be released) ;) And thanx everybody for patience! You are the reason I started making models.

AnotherUpdate. Tarrasque suggested also via pm some ideas what should be fixed or made better, so i did that. Also there were some rpoblems with shadings. All should be fixed now.

See ya guys!

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

- On my first post under I added LQ texture, which decrease filesize by 100 kb and model should still look good. I had some request to decrease filesize of the whole thing, so I tryied. Enjoy, I hope It will help you.
SvH

Keywords:
Worgen, Hero, Portrait, Epic, Gilneas, RPG, Werewolf, Killer, Master, Assassin, Paladin, Sellenisko, Zade, Zadelim, NFWar, Dareos, Crowley, King, Grey
Contents

Adelas Deathclaw (Model)

Adelas Deathclaw (Model)

Reviews
11:48, 10th Nov 2012 Tarrasque: >Awaiting update< Stand 1 and Stand 3 animations are too slow. Walk looks great(from the Dreadlord?). Spell Slam lacks force. The body falls too slow and looks unnatural. I like the model and the texture but...
Level 3
Wowwwwwwwwwww. I want this mod so much!!! Thanks! And its have a moderate size to coplexite.

Wonderful model!