• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Cliff Tiles via Grimiore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
So, somehow, i accidentally deleted my cliff tiles and i have no cliffs to place. Id rather not wipe the terrain set and re-do it because I already had a large chunk of nice terrain made (close to a 128x128 map) and I'd rather not re-do it. Is there a way to re-add cliff tiles via the "Add Tiles" section of Grimiore under "Extensions" or do I have to re-do it?

Level 19
Are the "empty" cliffs still drawn? There is an option under advanced to replace cliff tiles or it could be done externally but we have to have the information where the cliffs where.

I cant add a cliff period. If i try, nothing will happen. If i try to place a cliff-modifier doodad (e.g. cave) the editor will crash

You need to add to your tileset, the tiles that contain (Cliff)... Like Ashen_Dirt and Ashen_Grass. If you erase the 2 cliff tiles, you can't place the blizzard cliffs. Also, if you add 3 cliff tiles, you can place 3 diferents types of cliffs (Not Recomended).

Wrong. try doing it yourself, it will add the tile but not the cliffs

E/ Tested it and defaulting the tileset would take a while to fix, better off just using 90 degree heights :\

Status
Not open for further replies.