• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Add to mana trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am trying to do a very specific thing. I want to set up a trigger that, every 30 seconds, adds a certain amount of mana to to a building, and I want that ceratin amount to be determined by an integer variable. So, this would be a rough outline of what I want to avhieve:

EVENTS - Periodic event - Every 30 seconds

CONDITIONS - None

ACTIONS - Unit - Set mana of Research Center 0000 <gen> to ((Mana of Research Center 0000 <gen>) + Variable ManaPoints)

Ok, see that part that's bold? That's the part it won't let me do. The variable option is greyed out, and it says "no variables of this type available." Please help me, this is a very important bit for my map.

Level 3
If your useing a interger variable, For the bold, find Conversion- Convert Interger to Real in the fucntions drop down, ill come up REAL((value of footman)), clock the value of footman and set it to your interger variable

Level 4
Your variable would have to be a real, not an integer, which I assume you used. Reals are like numbers with decimal and that describes things like life, mana, and time. While integers are whole number which are used in hero level, stat attribute, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.