• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Add spell to spell book [by trigger]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basicly you create a spellbook that you want to have your abilitys go inside, and add that to your hero/unit. Next, you create another spellbook with the same base order ID as the first, and then disable it in your initilization trigger. Then, when you want to get the abilitys in the second spellbook inside the first, you simply add the second spellbook to your hero/unit.

Level 11
if i say i have 7 difference skill, each spell book put 3 skill.
the probability of this situation is 343 times.
i wonder have many skill and trigger i should set....
any other way Add spell to spell book by trigger?

Level 9
Usually the easiest way (if you're not using levels of abilities) is to have the abilities already sitting in the spellbook in order of learning, and using the actions 'enable/disable ability for player' and events that would cause this to happen such as 'gains a level' etc.

If you desire a chosen spell to go into the spellbook that would not be able to be in there originally, I guess jass might be the answer as it is to most things unsolvable by GUI but unfortunately I know no jass.

Status
Not open for further replies.