• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Spell book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
4.: you cant do it in the normal wc3 editor i think
1st way: the commands strings for cancel, move, stop, etc. are defined in the file war3.mpq\units\CommandStrings.txt. You need a program (for example MPQ master) to open the war3.mpq located inside the wc3 installation folder
then you extract the .txt file, edit it as you want and import it into your map to the path Units\CommandStrings.txt

Im looking for a second way (by using JNGP)

Level 28
About 4) the file "Units\CommandStrings.txt" contains the tooltip for cancel (as well as some other default commands and useful thingies).
Direct download link.

Edit that file, import it in the map, rename the path to "Units\CommandStrings.txt".
The Cancel-command should be changed after that (as well as anything else you may have edited).

To be honest: I don't know whether that's the original or not :p Just found it hanging around my attachments on the hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.