• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acw

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MAP CREATED BY: Twilight
DESCRIPTION
All Class War (AMC) is a map that you will play for a few minutes. The whole point in this game is to defeat the enemy's bases and defense. Destroy units with strong spells and high levels. The game is very fun to play. A endless battle for the last race standing. Humans, Orcs, Undead, Nigh elf, all fighting for victory. Each have an own base at each end of the map.
GAMEPLAY
Every 20 seconds a new wave will appear at each base that will attack the neighbor. Every unit hase the same strength. That means that the creeps are equally mach. You can also play with CPU. They don't fight very well but at least they play as an player.
FEATURES
In the feature I will add better CPU player. You can choose a hero. I can add modes like All pick (Ap), All Random (Ar) and so on. I can also make a better terrain and template.

Screen shots:

/

Videos:

/

TAHANKS FOR DOWNLOADING THE MAP. !!!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Keywords:
/
Contents

ACW (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/14 19:58:36 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Comment: [Rejected] Staff Contact - Rules