Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Active WC3 Clans and Groups

Discussion in 'Multiplayer LFG' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Nov 25, 2015.

1. theQuazz

theQuazz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yea Blizzard broke them with one of their data migrations

2. Margatroid

Margatroid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are any of these clans still active? I tried joining the channels for 24/7 and Wolf Pack today and no one was there... Actually I don't even know if I got the channel names right, because the exact names aren't listed in this guide.

Anyway, I'd love to join a group of people who play regularly. Down for some custom games and normal 4v4s. I'd especially like to try Ability Draft!

3. theQuazz

theQuazz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, Clan TwGB on US East (among many others) is still active. We play Island Troll Tribes, you should come play with us if you're interested! Some people in the clan also play other customs too.

4. Margatroid

Margatroid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool, I might check you guys out. I'm interested in finding out what other clans are active too though. It seems like this list in the OP is no longer useful, since all of the links are dead and there's no way to see which of them are actually active or not. How do you go about finding active clans on Azeroth or Northrend?

5. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Clan WP is active, but we just use discord and coordinate our games typically, since a lot of us play other games too. Also, most of us are on by like 10:00-11:30 PM US Central time or later, unless it's a weekend.

6. Margatroid

Margatroid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you link y'all's discord? I might come hang out.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  7. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll PM you.

8. wTc[JediMaster]

wTc[JediMaster]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @geoffrey Well that's a result from when Blizzard removed all the clans on BNet. Seems they havent fixed the URL pages yet (probably never will)
    So any of the clans old&new links dont work.
    So just gota /who Clan XXXX ingame and on right server if you wanna check them.

I personally miss to see the login date from that clan pages tho :p

9. Saken

Saken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. dbK

dbK

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan UoS is still very much active. We focus on RTS Custom Maps but a lot of times we just play random maps like RunGayRun, IceGliders, Mafia and just whatever. We use Discord, Teamspeak and have a forum of our own, so we don't use the in game clan chat at all.

11. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Clan Aus (Australia/ South East Asia/ East Asia clan) plays everyday for 3-4 hours at night on Australian time. We welcome anyone, we play very regularly (we all basically just play war3). PM me if interested :)

12. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Clan iOg is #1 in solo ladder, and super active with a decent banjo ball team too. Visit clan-iog.com for clan info, youtube, discord, and details on clan tournaments. We have hosting and host come custom games from THW. We would love to see Hive members stop in and game with us. We are mostly a ladder clan, but we would probable be willing to test out some really nice mini-games and altered melee maps if they are in advanced beta stages or better. GL HF.
    [​IMG]

13. blizzboy97

blizzboy97

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey everyone
    im new in playing war3 online
    is there a clan on northrend (eu) for new players? or is there a page or something where i can find players for custom games or players who wont rekt me in 5 mins?

14. Wareditor

Wareditor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @blizzboy97 You should join Hive's discord (check my signature or the tope right of the website)

15. Rkahut

Rkahut

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks like the majority of players online now adays are on europe! there are active players playing 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4. I am from the us@west and if you are just getting back into warcraft 3 please going on the europe server. That is where the majority of players play now. Now i myself is looking for a clan to join so if any of you lovely creatures and point me in the right direction, I would be much obliged. Thanks boy[​IMG]

16. wTc[JediMaster]

wTc[JediMaster]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  17. Blackcat

Blackcat

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan 1uk1 is an active Dutch clan created in 2004. We are mostly a ladder clan with active in-house tournaments, clanwars and leagues. You can always visit our channel!

18. Arlt

Arlt

Resources:
    Resources: