• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Act 1 cinematic map is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Nosam said:
Joel Studler is also the composer for a new game called dawn of fantasy. Check it out on this site....
http://www.reverieentertainment.net this game looks really promising.

Just to verify that, yeah, I have done some music for them and hope to do lots more as the game moves further along in development.

The graphics they've been putting together look really slick and attractive. Check out some of the screenshots of the excellent looking elvish environments in this forum thread to see what I mean.

Level 3
Wow Dawn of Fantasy looks really good. Like a fantasy version of Medieval Total War with upgraded graphics. Yeah and Day of the Fish looks awesome good luck to you.

Level 2
This campaign will probably be released here on wc3sear.ch for downloading.

If i'm not mistaken, noone can create anything for WarCraft and then sell it for money.

Level 1
Yah, he's right, you can't sell the WC3 maps for money, because most of the stuff in them is copyrighted by
_,.-~='*`BLIZZARD`*'=~-.,_

Level 1
i ment Dawn of Fantasy, where JoelS is working for...i know myself that DotF will be released here ^_°

Level 3
lol... I can't wait DAY of the Fish to come out. One quick question though, is it going to be voiced over like RotD? O btw I just added Dawn of Fantasy to my things to buy, it now includes that, Battle for Middle Earth, Fable, and Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders.

Level 4
Just wondering, for Dawn of Fantasy, it's real time strategy right? It looks totally awesome but that screen shot with the dead guys look so.....funny, they're all lying down like if they were making field angels. Anyways, this year DAWN OF WAR! is gonna take over RTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.