• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SAVAGE - Happy to Lend Voice(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just like we've done in the past with Joel and Oracle, we will with pleasure contribute to your projects once again with top priority.

Just let us know when if you wish, and we'll get right on it within hours.

For those of you who ponder what SAVAGE is, it is a voice acting organization (http://savage.samods.org) which has done previous work in the past in the projects which Joel has participated or been creator of, such as Legacy of the Confederation. (Myself, I voiced the cool Keeper.) We have as well, worked closely with the community, such as work on Wanderers of Sorcerie (I voiced Hikaru.)

This offer is open to anyone with a project in the making as well, so long as it shows a near completion state (we all know projects don't need voices first before anything, and why waste our time if you will simply not finish it), but I just wanted to let Darky and Joel know, here as I didn't know which to contact.

Level 4
Lavarinth said:
Just like we've done in the past with Joel and Oracle, we will with pleasure contribute to your projects once again with top priority.

Thanks for the offer! You guys do good work. I don't want to waste your time before DOTF is in a state where we may need you, but I will be sure to let you know when the time comes who and what we may need.

Status
Not open for further replies.