• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Accuracy of Strike (AOS) v2.4 AI

214829-albums6755-picture75205.png

214829-albums6755-picture73909.png

[TD]

[TD] 4 New Heroes
[TD]

214829-albums6671-picture75625.png

214829-albums6671-picture75624.png

214829-albums6671-picture75623.png

214829-albums6671-picture75622.png

About the Game

Gameplay Guides

Game Modes

Features

Screenshots

Change Log

Credits

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73908.png
[TD]
This game is about combining my 3 Best Maps.
This are Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI War of Skills Accuracy Retrieve the 3 Fountains

As i making progress on this map Dueling Ultimate v1.1 AI i realized that it is getting boring that you can't play more that 2 Players and the game play is very complicated. I want to create a new map which is fun to play yet i can still implement my new features. I want to expand more my boundaries in modding so i decided to start this project.

Since i don't want to just throw the effort i made on my three maps i decided to combine some of their features in one game to make an epic gameplay and with fun factor.

So here you go! I present to you my new map. Hope you will support this map as you supported my other maps.
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73907.png
[TD]
[TD] Hero Selection Guide

After the game captain selected the game settings you will view the heroes that are available to choose.

To view a hero click the center of the icon of the hero you want to view. Then
the actual model of the hero will pop up and 4 buttons at the left side.

This buttons have their own function. This are their functions:

1st Button [Choose Hero] - when you click this your currently viewed hero will be your hero on the game. You can't choose a hero if it is already selected by the other players.

2nd Button [Hero Abilities] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the 3 abilities of your currently viewed hero and what are their functions

3rd Button [Gameplay Tips] - when you click this a message will show up. The message will show the DIFFICULTY of the currently viewed hero and the basic gameplay of it.

4th Button [Exit] - when you click this you will gonna go back to the list of available heroes to choose.

After you choose a hero you can't choose again. You can't have the same hero as other players.

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73906.png
Normal Game
Disable Left Lane
Disable Right Lane
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73905.png
[TD]

• Hero Selection on the Screen
  • Custom UI
  • Choosable Battle Arenas
  • Custom Stats
  • Playable with AI
  • Custom Spells
  • Good Terrain
  • Easy to use Item System
[TD]

• 20 Heroes
  • 3 Modes
  • 48 Items
  • 7 Battle Arenas
  • 80 Custom Spells
[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73910.png
[TD]

[TD] Hero Selection Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72921.png

214829-albums6671-picture72922.png

[TD] Gameplay Screenshots

214829-albums6671-picture72920.png

214829-albums6671-picture72919.png

[TD] Terrain Screenshots
HELL ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72625.png

CASTLE ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72626.png

MYSTIC ARENA TERRAIN SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72627.png

HORDESTONE ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72723.png

FROSTCRYSTAL ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72724.png

SACREDRUINS ARENA SCREENSHOT

214829-albums6620-picture72725.png

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73903.png
[TD]
[TD] v1.0 AI

[TD]
Uploaded the map
[TD]
[TD] v1.1 AI

[TD]

-Preload Abilities.Models and Spells to prevent massive lag at the start of the game.

- Balance some abilities in the game

- Fix minor map problems

[TD]
[TD] v1.1B AI

[TD]

- Fix bug Already at Full Health message get spammed after the game.

- Fix some message showing Team Imba and Team Expert instead of Brave Players and Fearless Players.

[TD]
[TD] v1.2 AI

[TD]

- Heavy damage rebalancing of all the abilities.
- Replace the Jump (Instant Cast) with the new Jump (Target Point)
- Add a new system "Camera System" made by deathismyfriend
- Change the minimap image
- Fix the end game message not shown up
- Fix some in-game message
- Increased Recover Health hp healed from 4 x Stamina to 6 x Stamina

[TD]
[TD] v1.3 AI

[TD]

4 New Heroes
-Thunder Assassin
- Ice Ravager
- Hydrobringer
- Plague Rider

Major Fixes
- Remake the 3rd Skill of Nature Slayer
- Fix the sound set of all heroes
- Added the Easy/Normal/Insane to the name of Computer Players
- Easy AI will now cast spells less
- Normal AI will now cast spells less than Insane
- Insane AI will cast spells always

Balance Fixes
- Increases the cast range of Jump to all levels.

[TD]
[TD] v1.4 AI

[TD]

New Item System

Major Fixes
- Added hero glow to some heroes
- Reduce the number of players to 10

Balance Fixes
- Reduces the damage of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the cooldown of Hydrobringer's Hydropump
- Increases the aoe of Ice Ravager's Ice Cleave

[TD]
[TD] v2.0 AI

[TD]

Major Update
- New Team Mode: Aeon of Strife

Major Fixes
- Fix the bug on the camera selection
- Fix the bug of Team Deathmatch total team kills

Balance Fixes
- Fix the bug of Winged Demon's Release Darkness dealing massive damage
- Increases the aoe of Plague Rider's Plague Dragon

[TD]
[TD] v2.1 AI

[TD]

> New Aeon of Strife Terrain
> Added new features to Aeon of Strife Mode
> Rescale the damage of all abilities
> Added abilities to all items
> Added 4 new items
> Replace Spell Attack with Normal Attack
> Fix some bugs
> Rebalance some abilities

[TD]
[TD] v2.2 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
> New Feature: Supporting Abilities
> New AI Feature: AI Flee
> Rebalance some item effects
> Rebalance some abilities
> Fix some bugs

[TD]
[TD] v2.2a AI

[TD]

> New Item
> New Supporting Ability
> Fix AI bug that cause too much lag
> Rebalance the damage of Sky Aider and Lady Archer
> Replace Sky Aid Orb model with the new one.

[TD]
[TD] v2.3 AI

[TD]

> 2 New Heroes
* Sword Slasher
* Ocean Priestiess

> 3 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> New Item System
> Remove lots of Memory Leaks
> Seperate AoS Map into 2

[TD]
[TD] v2.4 AI

[TD]

> 4 New Heroes
* Shadow Lich
* Laser Enginner
* Justice Warrior
* Forest Defender

> 2 New Items
> 1 New Supporting Ability
> Adjust gold rewards

[TD]
214829-albums6755-picture73904.png
[TD]
[TD] Resources

darkdeathknight, dab, Kobas, Weep, Epsilon, CRAZZYRUSIAN, skrab, Champara Bros, dhguardianes, exfyre
crill-myster, JetFangInferno, judash137, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, -Grendel, Pyritie
Burninrose, Kitabatake, MasterTrainer, zbc, Peekay, jazz099, kittenranch
[TD]
[TD] Special Credits

Camera System by deathismyfriend

Special Grey Icons by Furiion52

[TD]
Play with Us!
garena_game_icon_by_wolfangraul-d30m2yw.png
Group ID: 372654
mainboxicon.png
Room: RPG > Asia > RPG Mix
Map Number:490 (v1.3 AI) (Not yet updated)

[TD]
Want to know about the map progress?
Visit the Map Development Thread
Accuracy of Strike (New Modes)
Want to be the member of the AoS Development Team?
Join Now!
Accuracy of Strike (Hiring Members)

Keywords:
neo_sluf
Contents

Accuracy of Strike (AOS) v2.4 AI (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet20:50, 14th Aug 2013 Map Approved Accuracy of Strike (Version 1.1b + AI) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet20:50, 14th Aug 2013

Comment

Review

Map Approved
Accuracy of Strike (Version 1.1b + AI)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Gameplay is well executed and has exact phase similarity with your other map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dueling-ultimate-v1-1-ai-237163/, although this has more additional heroes and 3 extended fight stages, this is actually great for a hero arena map, although the free for all and team has some complications. While the lowest team kill points is up to 100 and FFA's lowest kill points is 30, players will mostly play FFA because it takes too long to finish 100 kill map, I suggest you lower down the team's kill count condition as same as the FFA, although I haven't found any AI problems and spell errors I can say the condition system for game play needs some re-work."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is wonderful, not just it sports 3 types of theme but all of them is a good decor, but sadly there are some terrain errors being shown in the game, I'll just leave the images in your comments because its more fitting to see it there than here at the moderator's commentary."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall map is great, just follow some of my revision so that your less problems is solved."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
11/1587%B

Level 30
Ok, after playing your map I must say it is really great. Played 3v3 and wow many changes.

First of all, Gameplay. The gameplay is quite same from WoSa though its quit harder. Even for an easy they are quite strong and it is not because of it is imbalance but because of the skills of the heroes which can go with each other and help the team which is good because there is a presence of hero roles and tactics here but I suggest make computer easy, cast skill not too often. They cast alot and is really great at accuracy to be honest. After that, some spells btw are also laggy. When I started with teammates as spellcasters and such. The game lagged as hell at start only and it is quite annoying because I got pawned. If you have any ways to remove it, I suggest please do so but no big problem at all there.

Secomd, Terrain. Three types of arena is only present which is sad to say is few but the terrain are very well-made and looks very realistic which we can say that you have put a lot of work in it which is great! Though, I would like you to take SoJ's suggestion on your map dev thread about making arenas not too symmetric and more of different shape. I do think it'll make the arenas have more different variations rather than box arenas...lol! So Overall, nothing to say ad at the terrain. It looks very great!

Third, Triggers (Inlcudes the spells and mechanics/systems seen in game). The map really features alot. A custom Hero Selection which is really a unique way of presenting heroes and choosing your own hero. The description were well-made and I do like that you also give tactics at info which makes the hero quite easy to use. Now, to the spells, the spells were great as always and fits the role of the heroes and whats better is its not just where you spam and spam spells because some spells can go with each other making great damage which is a matter of tactics. That gives us a brotip of think before you cast a spell! :D Though some spells really makes the game lag alot but maybe it cant really be avoided because imagine 6 heroes casting spells at the same time period. Even its an MUI, it will lag.

So overall, thats for my review. I can say that the game is reeally great and amazing. I would give this a rating of 4/5. 1 point missing because of the spell lags and also to add and alsmost forgot to say, I suggest that you bring back the thing that items auto upgrades because selling and buying while battling takes alot of time for me and auto upgrade of items will really save time!. Good luck and happy map making!

Also, to add, +4 REP and voting for Approval ofc!

Level 6
Ok, after playing your map I must say it is really great. Played 3v3 and wow many changes.

First of all, Gameplay. The gameplay is quite same from WoSa though its quit harder. Even for an easy they are quite strong and it is not because of it is imbalance but because of the skills of the heroes which can go with each other and help the team which is good because there is a presence of hero roles and tactics here but I suggest make computer easy, cast skill not too often. They cast alot and is really great at accuracy to be honest. After that, some spells btw are also laggy. When I started with teammates as spellcasters and such. The game lagged as hell at start only and it is quite annoying because I got pawned. If you have any ways to remove it, I suggest please do so but no big problem at all there.

Secomd, Terrain. Three types of arena is only present which is sad to say is few but the terrain are very well-made and looks very realistic which we can say that you have put a lot of work in it which is great! Though, I would like you to take SoJ's suggestion on your map dev thread about making arenas not too symmetric and more of different shape. I do think it'll make the arenas have more different variations rather than box arenas...lol! So Overall, nothing to say ad at the terrain. It looks very great!

Third, Triggers (Inlcudes the spells and mechanics/systems seen in game). The map really features alot. A custom Hero Selection which is really a unique way of presenting heroes and choosing your own hero. The description were well-made and I do like that you also give tactics at info which makes the hero quite easy to use. Now, to the spells, the spells were great as always and fits the role of the heroes and whats better is its not just where you spam and spam spells because some spells can go with each other making great damage which is a matter of tactics. That gives us a brotip of think before you cast a spell! :D Though some spells really makes the game lag alot but maybe it cant really be avoided because imagine 6 heroes casting spells at the same time period. Even its an MUI, it will lag.

So overall, thats for my review. I can say that the game is reeally great and amazing. I would give this a rating of 4/5. 1 point missing because of the spell lags and also to add and alsmost forgot to say, I suggest that you bring back the thing that items auto upgrades because selling and buying while battling takes alot of time for me and auto upgrade of items will really save time!. Good luck and happy map making!

Also, to add, +4 REP and voting for Approval ofc!

Thanks man for that awesome review...

About Game Lag

- Yeah it is very laggy because of the special effect and because it is GUI.. actually it is 100% leakless so i am confident it is because of the special effects.
- I will try to make preload on different abilities.
- I am studying vJASS to make an effecient coding spells but i think it will take 1 year to be expert on vJASS coding..
- But on the next version i will try to reduce the lag..

About Terrain

- Actually i am planning of making different modes aside from deathmatch so i need other type of terrain to be used in other modes

- In other word expect unique terrain on the new modes that will be added.

About Item System

- Actually i am thinking a new item system. So if there will be no more serious problem on the map.

Expect on the next version i will focus on the ITEM SYSTEM and REDUCE SPELL LAG as much as i can.

Level 6
I like what you are planning. Making a plan does really help one user to make his game with accordance to his ideas. Good luck and I like your motivation in this one!

What i am really afraid of is the bug on..

Multiple Human Players selecting on Hero Selection. I am afraid that my hero selection will not be MUI..

But as far as i know i tried to make AI pick first and i pick and there has no problem..

What review i am really awaiting is on the review on the hero selection if it works in Multiplayer and if players can pick only 1 hero and there will be no double..

What i am really afraid of is the bug on..

Multiple Human Players selecting on Hero Selection. I am afraid that my hero selection will not be MUI..

But as far as i know i tried to make AI pick first and i pick and there has no problem..

What review i am really awaiting is on the review on the hero selection if it works in Multiplayer and if players can pick only 1 hero and there will be no double..

You can use JNGP 2.0.4 (that number AFAIR) that has Multiplayer Emulation to test you in multiplayer atmosphere alone, it's much simpler.

You can use JNGP 2.0.4 (that number AFAIR) that has Multiplayer Emulation to test you in multiplayer atmosphere alone, it's much simpler.

Or just use Kloader. Some people have a hard time with JNPG and their anti-virus or firewall, but Kloader is the program that JNPG uses to run multiple instances.

Kloader

neo_surf: Your description rocks!!! I will try to review this when I get home.

[EDIT]

REVIEW
Ok damn son. This map is sick. The hero selection screen functions really smoothly, the spells are all coded, the terrain looks great. The screenshots do not do it justice. This map is just fantastic. Only 1 problem. I had no idea what was going on. Maybe thats because I'm dumb and I never play dota or custom hero maps but I think it may need a bit more explaining. Also, I saw no custom heroes, maybe I just missed it. I probably did.

4.8/5 only because nothing is ever perfect. There is always room for improvement but this is great.

And yes - Kloader will work on your laptop, be sure to set the proper pathname C;/prgramfiles/warcraft iii/ whatever it is. It hacks the game to allow multiple instances.

[EDIT][#2]
Wait wait... there's a problem. I tried to play with a friend and he got kicked when he joined.
I did nothing but sit in the waiting room and I watched him get kicked like 3 times. I don't
know why, I'm not a Jass expert. Maybe you put a maphack kicker, maybe he map hacks?
I have no idea but you might check into it.

Last edited:
Level 6

Or just use Kloader. Some people have a hard time with JNPG and their anti-virus or firewall, but Kloader is the program that JNPG uses to run multiple instances.

Kloader

neo_surf: Your description rocks!!! I will try to review this when I get home.

Ok i have tried kLoader but my laptop can't run multiple instances..
JNGP 2.0.4 but it still on beta and i won't risk at using that..

Legal_Ease: Actually the description is lacking i am still working on it.

Thanks Daffa and Legal for that suggestion :ogre_haosis:

Level 9
why do you always complain about the grammar? but that's not right though :)

I'm a grammar critique. You can see it at my profile. And, that's not right. Uh, I don't want another comment from you about this, messaging to me, because I am pretty sick and tired of just fighting with Neo about this whole thing. He did even say that the title "Defense of the Ancients" has wrong grammar.

Sadly, this is not what I have expected. In WosA, the skills were easy to master and allowed frequent casting. However, you removed the normal attack, which for me, is the core of a map. I know you're going for something unique, but it's pretty hard to play.

First, I choosed the Nature Slayer, since it has some AoE things and I love Nature. I thought 'wow I can kill anyone with 'R''. Then when I used it, it had low damage. It was fine, if it had an AoE larger than 25 or something like that. Yup, I ended up being killed by the demon. So I restarted and tried to use that.

Second, I choosed the Dreadlord. The Locust ability does indeed prove to be an initiation skill, just like a blink while being invulnerable. However, compared to others which have three offensive skills, it's neglible. The second skill does not move very smoothly, which is a minus to aesthetic. It does not prove to damage much, either. The ultimate is somehow.. weak. A blast. Blasts already have been made many times, maybe choose something that damages better? It was then that the Pit Lord owned me.

3/5, Null. Waiting for more improvements. It seems promising, however . :D

Level 6
Sadly, this is not what I have expected. In WosA, the skills were easy to master and allowed frequent casting. However, you removed the normal attack, which for me, is the core of a map. I know you're going for something unique, but it's pretty hard to play.

First, I choosed the Nature Slayer, since it has some AoE things and I love Nature. I thought 'wow I can kill anyone with 'R''. Then when I used it, it had low damage. It was fine, if it had an AoE larger than 25 or something like that. Yup, I ended up being killed by the demon. So I restarted and tried to use that.

Second, I choosed the Dreadlord. The Locust ability does indeed prove to be an initiation skill, just like a blink while being invulnerable. However, compared to others which have three offensive skills, it's neglible. The second skill does not move very smoothly, which is a minus to aesthetic. It does not prove to damage much, either. The ultimate is somehow.. weak. A blast. Blasts already have been made many times, maybe choose something that damages better? It was then that the Pit Lord owned me.

3/5, Null. Waiting for more improvements. It seems promising, however . :D

Oh i see. Yes the damage is still imbalance. Need balancing...

I would suggest to you to play heroes with a DIFFCULTY: MEDIUM or EASY..

Winged Demon is HARD as well as Nature Slayer.. try Pyrofrost Princess..

Level 30
It was really a great game neo with you on this one. You said that Cursed Warder is imba but I do think no because its spells depends on the location you'll put him. The Cursed Warder is totally useless when he is out of wards so I do think no need for nerfs. Other heroes just looks fine to me, it just all depends on the player who plays it.

BTW, you should fix the the ending. When you are healing, and the game ended, it will cause the Already at Full helath spam. Looks bad for me so you should fix that if there is a way.

That is all. Hope to play with you next time! :D and here's a +4 REP

Level 6
It was really a great game neo with you on this one. You said that Cursed Warder is imba but I do think no because its spells depends on the location you'll put him. The Cursed Warder is totally useless when he is out of wards so I do think no need for nerfs. Other heroes just looks fine to me, it just all depends on the player who plays it.

BTW, you should fix the the ending. When you are healing, and the game ended, it will cause the Already at Full helath spam. Looks bad for me so you should fix that if there is a way.

That is all. Hope to play with you next time! :D and here's a +4 REP

It was an awesome game playing with you at Garena..

I didn't never realize that the Already at Full Health will get spammed after the game.. ok gonna fix that..

v1.1b will sure to come!

Level 30
To add some new awesome reports, I have notice that there is no slight difference when playing or fighting with Computer Easy and Insane. Both of them do pretty well in battle and is in equal mind or knowledge in the fieldw which means, I am like fighting an Insane even computer is set to Computer Easy.

Now for my suggestion.... I would suggest set some restrictions for AI such as restricting him from using basic skills (I am referring to the Jump, Heal and such. Not the 3 spells of the heroes) when set to Computer Easy and in Normal, remove some restrictions not all and in Insane, remove all restrictions..

Also, another one. Yes, I take back my word. On second though Cursed Warder is imba. I have just checked the description of its spell Cursed Ward. It deals 180 (Power x 5) as DPS when your in the AOE. For me, 150 is quite a damage and combined more with such Power x 5. That wil made it quite imba. I would suggest lowering up the damage scale of this spell. This spell does deals AOE damage remember so that is enought to be called strong. That is all for this hero. I got no complain with the other heroes only Cursed Warder.

Also when using Jump, Heroes can go far and pass throough the map's limit which makes it bug and my hero un-moveable. I would suggest put some limitations in each map to prevent units from going through the borderline, maybe putting some blockers will do.

Hope this serves to be helpful on balancing of heroes and difficulty in-game.

Level 6
To add some new awesome reports, I have notice that there is no slight difference when playing or fighting with Computer Easy and Insane. Both of them do pretty well in battle and is in equal mind or knowledge in the fieldw which means, I am like fighting an Insane even computer is set to Computer Easy.

Now for my suggestion.... I would suggest set some restrictions for AI such as restricting him from using basic skills (I am referring to the Jump, Heal and such. Not the 3 spells of the heroes) when set to Computer Easy and in Normal, remove some restrictions not all and in Insane, remove all restrictions..

Also, another one. Yes, I take back my word. On second though Cursed Warder is imba. I have just checked the description of its spell Cursed Ward. It deals 180 (Power x 5) as DPS when your in the AOE. For me, 150 is quite a damage and combined more with such Power x 5. That wil made it quite imba. I would suggest lowering up the damage scale of this spell. This spell does deals AOE damage remember so that is enought to be called strong. That is all for this hero. I got no complain with the other heroes only Cursed Warder.

Also when using Jump, Heroes can go far and pass throough the map's limit which makes it bug and my hero un-moveable. I would suggest put some limitations in each map to prevent units from going through the borderline, maybe putting some blockers will do.

Hope this serves to be helpful on balancing of heroes and difficulty in-game.

Ok try this.. jump outside the arena...

You will notice that if you go outside the boundary you will be instantly teleported inside the map at random location.. any other way that will make you go outside the boundary will send you back inside the arena..

If you jump and got stuck up then just jump again..

Well i am trying to redesign the jump and make it to be target point..
And the distance limit well be increased by level.. so you can decide where to jump and prevent from unintenional leaving the arena...

Ok thank you for that imbalance report... i will try to balance it..

Anyway have you noticed that sometimes you deal 1000+ damage but actually your current damage is 500?.. i mean you deal so much damage?..

It is not a bug it is the CRITICAL DAMAGE bonus.. as you increase your Mastery you increases the chance of Critical Damage.. see the abilities tooltip MASTERY EFFECT..

About the AI.. well my solution for that is at EASY.. AI will cast all spells every 10 seconds.. Normal 5 and Insane 3..

Level 20
Okay bro, I'm just going to get straight to the point here:

STRONG POINTS:
- Nice spells and SFXs
- Cool hero-pick system
- multitude of choices at the start of the game
- the three arenas are cool just by glance

WEAK POINTS
-Boring intro to the arenas (you just get straight to the fight, nothing happens to before to excite the player)
-Camera system needs some improvement. Because there are some points in the arenas, like hellfire, that are blocking the camera view of the main fight.
-If you want to, remove the FoW at the start of the fight so players can see better. Also ping the location of where the AI revives so we know where they're coming from.

Suggestion:
-You might want to explain in-game what the game-modes mean; in the case that a novice player comes along and doesn't know what those modes mean.
-Add some background-music in the map.
-Add some sort of cinematic intro to fully start-off things.

That's all for now bro :3
Nice map btw, really enjoyed it :D

Level 6
Okay bro, I'm just going to get straight to the point here:

STRONG POINTS:
- Nice spells and SFXs
- Cool hero-pick system
- multitude of choices at the start of the game
- the three arenas are cool just by glance

WEAK POINTS
-Boring intro to the arenas (you just get straight to the fight, nothing happens to before to excite the player)
-Camera system needs some improvement. Because there are some points in the arenas, like hellfire, that are blocking the camera view of the main fight.
-If you want to, remove the FoW at the start of the fight so players can see better. Also ping the location of where the AI revives so we know where they're coming from.

Suggestion:
-You might want to explain in-game what the game-modes mean; in the case that a novice player comes along and doesn't know what those modes mean.
-Add some background-music in the map.
-Add some sort of cinematic intro to fully start-off things.

That's all for now bro :3
Nice map btw, really enjoyed it :D

Thanks for the review Master_Trainer

About the fog - this is an accuracy game so fog is important to test your accuracy.

About the Camera - i have a camera system on Dueling Ultimate but i didn't implement it cause it cause too much lag.. i will make a vJASS camera system (still learning vJASS though)

About the Music - i put two music the game but i didn't know why it is not working gonna fix it

About the Starting Cinematic - ok i played at Garena many times and i observed newbies that they didn't even need a guide on the hero selection. Actually my game is very easy to understand so i don't need a starting system.

About the Boringness - i decided to reduce the kill limit to prevent boringness because of too long game time. But if you played with other human players it is really enjoyable

Thanks again for the review +REP!

Level 6
But I would like to agree with MT because it add some form of art into your game and some kind of intro that introduces your map. Think of it as something that can make your map en eyecandy :3

Well i will implement it not for now..

I need to make first, more heroes, more items, more modes, more features, more hero arenas

For now i am finding a good music.

Level 6
I don't like the heroes
I want custom models hero :3 :3
Hell arena look bit nerd :/ :/ It's not so many ambience but I like the doodads :3 :3
Cute map :3 :3 I don't like the Map Preview - .. -

Ok i am expecting about the warcraft models this are reasons why:

1st) Multiplayer has a 8mb Limit

2nd) If i use custom models i can have only 30 - 50 heroes

3rd) I can't add anymore more custom things like UI, Custom Icons, Custom Music etc.

4th) Most awesome models has 200 - 500 kb filesize. Custom Models may have some problem like animation problem, etc. which causes a game crash

Why i choose warcraft models?

1st) I can save so much map file space

2nd) Warcraft are good althought they are common to the eye

3rd) It don't have any model problem like bug animation

Thanks for rating my map.. +REP

Level 30
I do have some suggestions for you that serves as bonus as what I call it. You can see mostly in arena types of maps and boss fight maps, that there are random items spawning in battlefield. So what I suggest is every minute, there will be items spawning randomly in arena (it can be health orb, speed rune, reset rune and such...) Health Orb heals 25% health of the unit (but it depends on what value you want)., Speed Rune increases move speed to max for a very short period of time and Reset rune is a rune that has a low chance of spawning but this rune resets all cooldown of all spells.

You can add more items for spawning and such. That's all. It can be a great idea!

THINK OF THEM AS POWERUPS that greatly gives advantage to the players =)

Level 20
I don't remember this in the game or maybe I'm just having some hard time remembering, the AI difficulty should be able to be set before the fight starts. I think that's in the map already (Since I'm too lazy to check it out right now), maybe for each level of difficulty, the number of death required for the AI to power-up should vary. For example, at level: easy, the AI should power-up twice as strong after 15 deaths, at level: medium, 8 deaths, at level: hard, 5 deaths, and so-on and so-on.

Level 6
Ok the powerups will not be add on the arena.. they will be add in other game modes like capture mode and team resource mode. I am planning about that but that would be reserve for the other game modes.

About the AI i can't add any bonuses to them nor i will improve them more because they are already challenging. Even me the creator of the AI i tried me and 2 AI and i can't win.

Even players in garena complaning that the AI is hard.

For now i am MASSIVELY BALANCING all the spells for v1.2

Level 30
Hmm, great then. And also yes, neo we've played and btw I just played solo with AIs 4v4. My enemies won but I am the hero who has the highest level but That does not mean its easy for me so please do still balance the AI.

And I saw the new updates at first posts and they are looking great.

Overall, I would like to see more from this, I got so addicted into this one in just a shortwhile to be honest. =)

EDIT: Another thing coming up!
-FFA Matches when ending doesnt have a proper ending. It just went black.

Last edited:
Level 30
Map approved, do please read the moderator comment because I've left some important details you need to edit, also I forgot to add some more vital problems, when I played FFA and set kill limit to 30, the game pauses at player's kill count at 29 and ends up pausing the game and fog of war out the whole map, it looks silly so how about post an in-game message saying:

"XXX player's score has reached XX/XX, XXX's team wins the game!"
"Game is now finished and paused, useful for after game chat logs"

I'll leave the images here:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    964 KB · Views: 187
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 160
Level 6
Map approved, do please read the moderator comment because I've left some important details you need to edit, also I forgot to add some more vital problems, when I played FFA and set kill limit to 30, the game pauses at player's kill count at 29 and ends up pausing the game and fog of war out the whole map, it looks silly so how about post an in-game message saying:

"XXX player's score has reached XX/XX, XXX's team wins the game!"
"Game is now finished and paused, useful for after game chat logs"

I'll leave the images here:

Ok actually the message there is. It was not shown because i forgot that i add a Cinematic - Clear message.

Thank you Orcnet for reporting this problems i will fix it soon in the next version v1.2

And the additional "Camera System" and rebalancing heroes damages

And also about the terrain the only solution for that is the Camera System i will implement which it will help you adjust your camera to prevent giant doodads from blocking your view.

Level 30
Nice of you to finally review this Orcnet, Im so happy because it really deserves an approval!

BTW, I am very thankful neo for giving me the opportunity on letting me give ideas for one of your heroes and so I will choose Ice Ravager.

Ice Ravager: Ice Ravager
Hero Model: Magnataur
Hero Icon: Creator's Decision
Other Models Stuff: Creator's Decision
Hero Range: Creator's Decision
Hero Projectile: Creator's Decision
Hero Lore: None
Hero Sound Set: Creator's Decision
Damage Base: None
Attack Cooldown: None
Defense Base: 10
Attributes (All three must not be below 10 or over 25 and indicate it's main attribute)
Strength- X
Intelligence- X
Agility- X
Movement Speed Base: Creator's Decision

Spells:

Cleave

Ice Rush

Ice Tremor

Cleave
icons_5350_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager strikes with such great force that knockbacks all enemy units in wide range infront of the Ice Ravager and slowing them, deals x damage.
Ice Rush
icons_11889_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager rushes through a point, knockbacking enemies in a wide range infront of Ice Ravager to the targeted point and dealing x damage.
Ice Tremor
icons_7488_btn.jpg

The Ice Ravager stomps the ground, dealing x damage and slows affected enemies. This spell also serves as a finisher spell.

Level 13
Comment

The map is epic, nise description, screens are very good. Nice

Terrain

I have no words for the terrain just epic.

Gameplay

A hero arena that is rely good, gr8 map, gr8 spells, I would like to see more heroes in next versions.

Final Rating:

Terrain:5/5
Gameplay:5/5
Comment:5/5

FINAL RATING:
5/5

Suggestions
-Add more heroes

Gift

+1 rep :D

Level 6
neo_sluf, did you base this on WosA's map? In the end, it was still Team Expert and Team Imba, in case you forgot that. Anyways.. I think your AI is slow. It pauses sometimes. How fast is your trigger? Like every 0.03 seconds?

I think your AI is slow! What! wow man your really good at this, try 1 vs 3 let see if you win versus AI.

AI easy/normal/insane cast spells every 3 seconds. They move to random position on the arena every 5 seconds. So if they stop sometimes it may be the reason that all their abilities are in cooldown.