• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Accruate Castbar but there is a Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So after i did a Custom Cast Bar...
These one:

and it was bad because of the perspectiv (it was a unit) it was bigger or more stretched... and looked bad in sd not even visible only in hd
now i had a better idea visual a 10/10 and fits sd and hd graphics and the ui is not even a problem because i use my own interface....
but the animation gets f..cked and i dont have a clue how to change it...
so my question can someone (per Trigger) load a unit into a other (not order) because then the animation would not be canceld...

how it looks right now:

im thankful for any help or idea...
Cheers Pwnica :)

Level 21
that's pretty funny. what if you pause the caster and play the animation manually? or shrink the model of the caster and create a dummy of the caster where he is standing who is playing the animation you want .

I assume you will be using a dummy caster anyways as you don't want the player to see all the peons you are shoving in his backpack....

Level 12
that's pretty funny. what if you pause the caster and play the animation manually? or shrink the model of the caster and create a dummy of the caster where he is standing who is playing the animation you want .
The pause Idea I tried will cause a endless loop xD
What I can try now where you mention it is to set the unit skin to invisible (no model) and create a dummy unit (Visible) that plays the Animation...need to test it out later xD sounds weird but you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.