• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AC/DC Lyrics in Wc3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Never heard that AC/DC song. I just wanna know if anyone saw this one yet:

Play through the Demon Hunters pissed sounds until you find one that sounds like its in a different language. Turn on your recorder (Start>All Programs>Accesories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder) then play the thing again. Now play it backwards. Did everyone know about that one already? If so, sorry for spam.

Level 15
Never heard that AC/DC song. I just wanna know if anyone saw this one yet:

Play through the Demon Hunters pissed sounds until you find one that sounds like its in a different language. Turn on your recorder (Start>All Programs>Accesories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder) then play the thing again. Now play it backwards. Did everyone know about that one already? If so, sorry for spam.

Nope, didn't know that. It's cool though :)

''I love green trees''

Move the thread if it will suit better another place

Level 5
This one is a singing Grom, find groms sound and find for all the pissed sounds, you will come up with one saying "I can see clearly now the rain has gone", its a song I know, a phrase from a song but I can't remember the song but it's pretty popular song.

Status
Not open for further replies.