• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

About Wolverabid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, i looked at his last acitivty thing. Its only been 2 weeks.

i dunno, i guess i havent been here long enough, but my guess is this wolvarabid guy might have just had something important to do (e.g mid-terms) or maybe he's just busy for the holidays?

im not sure, but imo 2 weeks isnt that long.

Level 27
I know.. -1000 rep.

But anyways one could be from wolve? or he is just like me .. going out without saying goodbye because you're to lazy to do so... But omg wtf are we talking about dude, its a freaking forum.. you're not intended to care about the people around here only if you know them personal..

Level 17
guys come on, as important as this guy is, 2 weeks is nothing to go frantic about.

its just 2 weeks.....

well, maybe you guys really like him, he does seem nice with like 345345 blue gems i see next to his name, but still, give him another week or two, or maybe even after the holidays.

Wolverabid raised the bar, now that he is gone (which he most likely is) things will go slower and more stale like it was before he got promoted.

And he is 46 I think, something around that.

2 weeks is a lot of inactivity when it is Wolverabid we are talking about, he never left for more than 2-3 days at a time and almost always left a note.

Level 8
Alright guys, lets not jump to conclusions here..

Being inactive for 2 weeks is not equal to leaving the site. He might be experience some technical issues, like internet connection or so.

If somthing happened to him there's not much we can do about it anyway. Just wait, and hope he turns up....

True thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.