• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
What ragingspeedhorn said is true. It would just make even more forums, when we already have so dang many. The lack of people that would be in it also makes it pointless.

off-topic: Oziris, thank you for the good post, reading it was much easier than your previous posts.

Level 34
No such thing as 8:95. Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you saying we need a forum for just terrain (By the way, it's spelled terrain, not terrine).

Level 25
Here's my question of the day:
How do I fix the 'roll' on doodads so that when I place them even on a flat surface, they look as if they're lying down on the ground. (Sunken Ruins Pillar for example)
Also, how do I place doodads upside-down?

The first one to answer this question most efficiently and correctly gets a +rep!
~Craka_J

Level 8
Psh. Go to file-> preferences and check Allow negative values
THen in the object editor find the fields Pitch or Roll degree. Shift click them and type in -1.57.

Status
Not open for further replies.