• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rpg about Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am macking a map about Pirates.I have finished the story all i need is some one that will help me with trigers i am a noob at trigers >.< i can do the terrine and other.I am bad a english.If some one knows -One piece- i am going to make a map like that but only with other chars.The season of Pirates biginne they are looking for the gold called one piece.All single pirates want to become a King of Pirates so they have long way to go ther will be duengeons,cave killing sea Monsters,dragons the most super part is that when a pirates has a boat he will go and destroy Marines ships and peoples-for gold on water!And .............................So who wants to help me ?^^''

Level 35
Why are you making a new tread about this map? You can use the edit button to change your other tread. but nevermind. You should post pics of your progress this far. Also telll more about what you want a eventual triggerer to do. Is he supposed to create custom MUI spells, or just simply quests.

Fixed version of your post:
I am currently making a map about Pirates.I have finished the story, all I need is someone, that could help me with triggers. I am a noob at triggers >.< I can do the terrian and other. If someone knows -One piece- it would be a map like that, but only with other chars.The season of Pirates beginning they are looking for the gold called one piece.All single pirates want to become a King of Pirates, so they have long way to go. there will be dungons, caves, killing of sea Monsters, dragons and more. The best part when a pirate has a boat, he will go and destroy Marines ships and people for money.............................So who wants to help me ?^^''

Also seeing this it seems to me like you want to create a copy of a already mad emap and then want to change the heroes / persons in it..... realy if you want to do that just get the map your talking about (You proably already got it) and then just change it in WEU/WE/JassNewgen, that way you wouldnt have to mess with any triggers at all, just object editor. (Also notice if the reson i because map is protectet, then well why even make a copy map, get your own idea, and while your waiting for an idea.... look around on THW (hiveworkshop), helper.net, wc3campaigns and learn how to map. There is plenty of tutorials there, that would be my advice to you.

Level 6
No ther is no map like one piece i just wanted to tell that my story will be like one piece but not all i will add some of my custom story and delete something from the story of the one piece.Well for the help i need some custom spells and when i need trigers i will post hear.

I think someone else is already making a pirate rpg. I saw it on epicwar. It's still probably in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.