• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Internet Explorer and Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've always heard from ppl that "IE Sucks" and "Firefox owns!" but I've never understood just why Firefox is better than IE (Im a IE-user). Can someone please tell me exactly what it is that makes Firefox better, what does it have that IE dosnt?

Level 4
Personally, I use FF for the speed, plus a few other features (really handy to have all your tabs up when you start it).

But don't let other people trick you. Try out and see for yourself.

Level 10
I use Google Chrome, but before that I used Firefox, before that I used Internet Explorer.
In all Firefox seemed way faster and better and came with a few nice little things that Internet Explorer didn't have, but Google Chrome still owns them both.

Level 6
i use google chrome, but before that i used firefox, before that i used internet explorer.
In all firefox seemed way faster and better and came with a few nice little things that internet explorer didn't have, but google chrome still owns them both.

Qft.

Level 5
Internet Explorer
-First Internet Explorer(Duh)
-Updated through the years
-Started sucking balls
Firefox
-Came years after IE
-Still being updated currently
-Millions of people either use FF, Chrome, Opera, etc..
-Has better management of Plugins, pop-ups, etc..
-Its just fucking loveable the way you can customize it with skins.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I've always heard from ppl that "IE Sucks" and "Firefox owns!" but I've never understood just why Firefox is better than IE (Im a IE-user). Can someone please tell me exactly what it is that makes Firefox better, what does it have that IE dosnt?

Yeah, i though the same thin as you, but then i realized that firefox was faster, safer and much more user-friendly, I'm not saying IE sucks, I'm just saying FF is better for me.

Level 5
Hee Hee... =P

Replace that reason! No, I'm kidding.
Real Reason IE is least used:
1. Slow
2. Easy to be invaded by Viruses, even though it is using a phishing filter
3. Other developing explorers are passed IE's capabilities
4. You can't stop the creation of something better.
5. IE will eventually be the worst browser to use due to multiple hacking, or viruses.

Level 13
I use Google Chrome, but before that I used Firefox, before that I used Internet Explorer.
In all Firefox seemed way faster and better and came with a few nice little things that Internet Explorer didn't have, but Google Chrome still owns them both.

This. Nothing more to add.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I've used Firefox for years, before so I used Opera. Hardly ever used Internet Explorer, only when on machines where it is no other browser. Why? Every other browser is faster and safer, even if Internet Explorer has improved greatly the last few years. Easily customizable GUI and tons of applications available is what makes me prefer Firefox over Chrome and Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.