• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Ability Icons Not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the first time it's been discussed, but I feel like mine's a peculiar case. I did read through the forums and their problems aren't nearly the same as mine.

I was making a custom equipment system for an RPG. I made dummy passives out of 0% Bash to represent "empty" slots for weapons, armor, etc.

The thing is, none of them is showing up in my Inventory unit. It's interesting since one of those abilities, the "Exit" ability was based off of an ability on another unit where it actually shows up.

The Inventory unit itself is just a dummy unit where I scaled it down, removed the attack, etc., and so in theory, the abilities I added to it should show up, right? The model is Flying Machine missile, if that helps.

I've read through the other threads and they mention something about "Data - Hide Icon" or something like that, and I don't see that option anywhere. Can anyone point out what's wrong with what I did here?

Status
Not open for further replies.