• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability icon not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How to make an ability icon to show? I have custom ability, originally non-hero which I made to hero, but when I put it to a hero via triggers it did not appear in its inventory.

Is there some hidden button for this? (It is vissibility ability, in specific)

This ability is supposed to not doing anything by itself, the effect is made using triggers.

And can you tell me what the best core ability is for abilities that do nothing by itself? For example just some text messages that do not do anything at all.

Level 15
Moon Glaive does nothing by itself and is also visisble.
Some abilities are invisible and you can't do anything about it.
You can hide them by setting their position to something like 0,-11 (don't remember exactly which coordinates), but you can't really do that on accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.