• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability Help - New Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everybody! It's TzalKsar again. I am back with a new project, and no I have not scrapped my older project(s). I am starting a new project or series of projects. These new projects are one-shots (single scenario stories - might have a second scenario depending on how I feel about the project.) following custom characters I made from the custom skins I find here or on any other War 3 mod site.

My current character/skin: Kyrozan

I am looking for someone who can help me with abilities. I already have a few thought up.

(Hero Passive Ability) Strength of the Nocran Dar - Increases Damage per enemy unit within a 350 radius, and provides lifesteal (lifesteal is constant when enemy is nearby)
Level 1 - 0.5 damage per enemy max of 10 dmg, 2.5% lifesteal
Level 2 - 1 dmg, max 20, 5% ls
Level 3 - 1.5 dmg, max 30, 7.5% ls
Level 4 - 2 dmg, max 40, 10% ls

(Active Hero Ultimate) Claws of the Inner Circle - Increases damage per enemy hit by caster (physical buff). Lasts 40 seconds, Cooldown 70 seconds. Enemy debuff lasts 5 seconds.
Level 1 - 15 damage per affected enemy, max 45
Level 2 - 30 damage per affected enemy, max 90

(Hero and Unit Active Ability) Armor theft - Takes target armor and gives it to caster. Lasts 10 seconds, Cooldown 30 seconds (One target max)
Unit: 2 armor stolen
Hero:
Level 1 - 3 armor stolen
Level 2 - 5 armor stolen
Level 3 - 7 armor stolen
Level 4 - 9 armor stolen

These are only a few Ideas I have for this project. I will post more abilities when I think of them. (in essence, i am asking for someone to be my ability modder for this project. Thank you GREATLY for your help, and I hope to be working well with whomever I get!

Level 4
actually make them, I've provided the ideas for the first abilities.

By create, do you mean you actually want someone to make them for you or you just need ideas? If the latter, I think the Idea Factory would be a more appropriate forum.

Level 4
I don't care how they're done. Although I would like to see how both would work. So @Wareditor I'd be okkay with you doin vJASS

EDIT: Are the explanations of the current abilties straightforward?

Level 14
The explanations are straightforward. The spells are not that complicated so I will be done quickly.
The only issue for me is that I am used to work with a lot of libraries that make my job easier. But I don't want to make you import tons of stuff so I will make every spell 100% independent. This will mean that you will need to change object data if you want to adjust some values. For instance for armor theft I would usually do everything via triggers (because I have a system for that) so you could adjust everything via one place.

I will send you the result by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.