• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Abilities and Models Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
1. Shadow Trap
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: Target Point
Area of Effect: 250 (To activate the trap)/ 500 (the area effect when the trap explode)
Number of Levels: 1
Range: 2500 (Cast Range)/ 1000 (Knockback)
Duration: 60s (trap)/ 2s (Knockback)
Mana Cost: 150
Cooldown: 3
In-game Description: Summons a Shadow Trap with a ~250 AoE under a targeted player after a short delay. Any player who steps inside the Shadow Trap will cause it to explode, dealing 25000 to 30000 Pure damage to all players within 500 AoE and knocking them off 1000 range

Note: When an enemy unit step into the trap, it will explode. For the Knock Back: knock them into the air and then land them somewhere after the duration of the knockback. "NOT normal knockback, it like Mirana "Leap" skill (dota)" I think its called "air knockback"?

2. The Models
*: How can i get that lightning texture? or something else
57_21659_52717b4d1ea1cac.jpg

**: The Arthas's Soul Attack. "Just use a normal spirit texture from WC3"
57_21659_fbafb25ad8679c0.jpg

***: The Winter. Using the texture below (attachment file)
90_21659_e3e745f64a7f9db.jpg

****: How can i create the blue glow below The Lich King just like in the picture?

p/s: I know there are a great deal of requests that i made. But my project really need those abilities and models.

Attachments

• T_VFX_PSY_WHITE.tga
    256 KB · Views: 80
Level 8
I can do the ability easily, but not right now. Give me some time :eek:. Ill be done with it in about 5 hours ish.

edit: do you mind if i use other systems?
edit2: i'm done, just setting up the read me
no other systems used, so it might be a bit of an inconvenience... if u used other knockbacks systems or something

edit3: done all how to's are with the map

edit4: this isn't MUI, let me play wit it a bit.

edit5:try this out

Attachments

• Shadow Trap (1).w3x
    99.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 5
I can do the ability easily, but not right now. Give me some time :eek:. Ill be done with it in about 5 hours ish.

edit: do you mind if i use other systems?
edit2: i'm done, just setting up the read me
no other systems used, so it might be a bit of an inconvenience... if u used other knockbacks systems or something

edit3: done all how to's are with the map

edit4: this isn't MUI, let me play wit it a bit.

It's exactly what i have intended but im really greatful if you turn it into MUI for me. Because of my map, there are a lot of heroes that have the same skills as the other, almost abilities in my map are MUI so this skill is not exception.

**: I find the problem when i use it 2 3 times, the trigger does not work correctly. The trap explode and only knockback 1 unit in 500 AoE.

***: Can you turn the spell (attachment) into MUI for me?

Attachments

• DaggerNoMUi.w3x
    21 KB · Views: 62
Level 8
yea one sec, give me a bit i have no idea why its not working stupid GUI -_-

here try this: should be completely MUI
i had to resort to using a whole GUI page of custom scripts, to make it readable for me

but nonetheless it works

let me get workgin on the dagger spell, can you tell me what it's supoed to do?

Attachments

• Shadow Trap (1).w3x
    98.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 5
yea one sec, give me a bit i have no idea why its not working stupid GUI -_-

here try this: should be completely MUI
i had to resort to using a whole GUI page of custom scripts, to make it readable for me

but nonetheless it works

let me get workgin on the dagger spell, can you tell me what it's supoed to do?

*: The shadow trap work perfectly. I like it very much.

**:Ok. The dagger spell is not MUI so there must only be one cast at a time. If another cast is made, the first cast will be interrupted and stop immediately
The idea is make it into Mui. So there is no worry about interrupt other dagger when another or many dagger are casted at the same time.

Level 5
yes I get that it's supposed to be MUI

but can I get some spell description??

Here is it.
Target Type: Unit
Area of Effect: N/A
Number of Levels: 4
Range: 1500
Duration: 1/2/3/4s (Slow)
Slow: 25/50/75/100 %
Damage: 100/200/300/400 (Pure Damage)
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 10
In-game Description: Hurls a dagger which deals minor pure damage and slows the unit's movement speed for a short duration. Deals half damage to heroes.

Note: The dagger has a sight of 400/400 (Day/Night), Move at 1000 Speed/Second (Missile Speed = 1000). If the caster has skilled "Critical Strike" => Dagger can get a critical strike with the same chance and multiplier as the Critical Strike.
Example: Critical Strike: 20% -> 2x Attack. Dagger Lv1: 100 damage (20% -> 2x Attack) -> has a 20% chance to get 200 Damage

***: And another skill as the same as dagger but when the missile hit the target it will do nothing (just for me to put other effect to this skill) -> I think you get it :D

Level 5
okay, here you go i put the spells together

keep in mind the shadowtrap_dummy unit is used by both spells
so if its confusing you can change it if u want

Well, i have combined your dagger with the Necrotic Plague. It work pretty good but i feel some "leak" in my map and make my map kind of delaying when use the plague too much. Attachment Below.

Spell just like this. But in my map, it doesn't contain the attack damage increase buff. Hope you will go over it

Infects the target with a deadly plague, causing 50,000 Shadow damage every 5 seconds for 15 seconds. If the target dies while afflicted, or the effect expires after its 15 sec duration, this effect will gain an additional stack and jump to a nearby unit. The 15 sec timer is refreshed after each jump. If this effect is dispelled, it will lose a stack and jump to a nearby unit in a 10 yard distance, if there is no target the plague will be removed completely.Whenever this effect jumps, the Lich King's power will increase.

**: Increases physical damage dealt by 2%. Stack increases each time Necrotic Plague jumps. 30 sec duration.

Level 5
Ok .
***: Sorry if i bother you but i have about 2 3 more requests. Would you do me a favor?

The one i wanted is Harvest Soul.
Target Type: No Target
Area of Effect: 5000 AOE
Number of Levels: 1
Range: N/A
Duration: 6s
Damage: 10000 Damage/s
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 40
In-game Description: Attempts to harvest the soul of all nearby enemies, dealing 10000 Shadow damage per second for until cancelled. If a target is still alive after the channel is completed, that target's soul will be transfered into Frostmourne to be devoured.

Note: I don't know how to say the spell work :( It just like when cast the spell, all the heroes are stunned and picked up into the air and then the lich king drag all the nearby heroes into him. It seem pretty hard for me to do it :D
See this video for clearly explanation
Harvest Soul: 0:53, 2:39 and so on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDLXauhy7E

Attachments

• NercoticPlague.rar
    38.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 5
sure why not lol

though this will take me a bit since it has to be done in GUI

edit: I'm realizing the plague skill you've requested is too complicated for me to do in GUI, but I can try it in vJASS.

Firstable. Thanks so much for your help :) I'm really pleased :D:D
OK. But the fact that i don't really need the plague because My map mustn't contains JASS (even if JASS does work but my World Editor can not save JASS or vJASS trigger -> it will cause error and then i must delete all of them again :()

Have you gone over the video and seen the Harvest Soul? I might need you to make it for me first (of cause the description above - in GUI Trigger) :D

Level 5
Um. I think that's because you don't have JNGP.

Btw the regular world editor can save regular jass, I think your confusing jass and vJass - they are similar but different entirely.

Of course regular JASS can be saved with World Editor, but those code from JNGP will cause error and cannot be saved with WE (Only JNGP can save).

***: How is the Harvest Soul? I think that ability will take a bit of times to be done in GUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.