• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Harvest Soul Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Code Type: GUI
Spell Type: Hero
Target Type: No Target
Area of Effect: 5000 AOE
Number of Levels: 1
Range: N/A
Duration: 6s
Damage: 100 Damage/s
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 40
In-game Description: Attempts to harvest the soul of all nearby enemies, dealing 100 Shadow damage per second for until cancelled. If a target is still alive after the channel is completed, that target's soul will be transfered into Frostmourne to be devoured.

Note: I don't know how to say the spell work :( It just like when cast the spell, all the heroes are stunned and picked up into the air and then the lich king drag all the nearby heroes into him. It seem pretty hard for me to do it :D
See this video for clearly explanation
Harvest Soul: 0:53, 2:39 and so on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDLXauhy7E

Level 33
If a target is still alive after the channel is completed, that target's soul will be transfered into Frostmourne to be devoured.
What is a Frostmourne ?
I get it it's a sword/relic or something, but what's the part with "...to be devoured" ?
If the target's soul is transferred, what will happen to the body of the soul ? Crushed ?

Level 5
What is a Frostmourne ?
I get it it's a sword/relic or something, but what's the part with "...to be devoured" ?
If the target's soul is transferred, what will happen to the body of the soul ? Crushed ?

In WOW the term "into frostmourne" is like the body's soul will be stolen into that blade.
But Is just move all the target around the lich king into other location or point or anything like that for a period time at the end of the channeling. You should see the video to know how is work.

Status
Not open for further replies.