• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for a last spell for Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need a fourth spell for the Lich King which will be a playable character in a rpg campaign im working on.

Atm he has these spells:

Harvest Soul - Frostmourne attempts to drain a targeted enemies soul over 5 sec. Each sec the target takes (5x Agility) damage and the Lich King restores health equal to 20% of damage caused. If the target dies from Harvest Souls damage, the targets soul is devoured by Frostmourne and the Lich King is healed for 20% of his maximum health.

Remorseless Winter - Instantly blasts all nearby enemies with frost, dealing (15x Agility) damage to them.

Scent of Blood - Passively enhances Lich Kings attack speed by 30%. In addition, whenever Lich King kills an enemy, he gains Boiling Blood which increases his damage dealt by normal attacks by 100% for 5 seconds.

---

My first idea for the last spell was Army of the Dead, which would work like in WoW. Channeled spell for 8 seconds, every second a Ghoul spawns at a random spot around the caster.

However, the problem I have with this is that there are many bugs I cant handle, like environment, the Ghouls could spawn in the water or at some height or something so they cant join the battle, which makes this spell very bad :/

So, I need suggestions for another spell. Some kind of Undead army summoning spell would fit him I think, but all suggestions are appreciated :)

Level 12
Scourge cannon:
The Lich King summon an army of Skeletons shielding him from any attacks. During the protection, The Lich King fires a powerfull (and Big Lazer), This Lazer causes 500 damage.
Lasts 30 seconds
(NOTE:During the Lazer fire, the Lich King Rotates to hit all Enemies around)

Level 11
cool idea but not sure it would be fitting for Lich King, also it sounds more like a boss spell, he will not be a boss, but a playable character :)

Level 12
Hey this spell is for a playable Character, Really
If not Try this one:
Threshold:
The Lich King Summons an Army of Skeletons, Those Skeletons put themselves in a Defensive Stance Shielding the Lich King from any offensive Spell (They take the damage instead the Lich king). Lasts 30 seconds.

Did you like it

Level 11
Hey this spell is for a playable Character, Really
If not Try this one:
Threshold:
The Lich King Summons an Army of Skeletons, Those Skeletons put themselves in a Defensive Stance Shielding the Lich King from any offensive Spell (They take the damage instead the Lich king). Lasts 30 seconds.

Did you like it

That could be cool, but Im not such an advanced triggerer to be able to make it. I will take this spell into consideration, thanks :)

try this:
set the ghoul's movement to fly, and you'll have no problem
:)

Problem with that is that they would be able to go everywhere which would look really bad hehe :p

Level 33
Hellgate
The Lich King opens up a portal to another dimension, sucking up everything in 600 AoE. After the sucking ends, the dimension will spit out those dead sucked up units.

If it suck 3 units, it will spit 3 units (skeletons).

Level 11
Thanks for the ideas, I'll check your spell pack Maker :)

Defskull, it is a cool idea, but sounds a bit overpowered hehe :p to be more precise it will be an RPG with Dungeons and bosses so a spell like Hell Gate could be a bit nasty :p and it would probably be a bad spell if it didnt always killed sucked in enemies and turned them into skeletons :) but I still like your idea

Edit: So I checked your spell pack and will test Northrends Wrath :) I'll give you cred if I decide to use it. Thanks for all the help guys :D

Level 33
LoL, Hellgate was supposed to be AoS-type Ability, my bad :)

Here's the new one:

Raise To Die
The Lich King channels up for 2 seconds to unleash horde of skeletons (including warriors and mages, quantity is for you to decide, but the best is 3 ~ 5) that will last for X seconds. If the skeleton dies, heals X% of MP and HP to the Lich King and it will explode on that location affecting X AoE for X damage.

Level 12
LoL, Hellgate was supposed to be AoS-type Ability, my bad :)

Here's the new one:

Raise To Die
The Lich King channels up for 2 seconds to unleash horde of skeletons (including warriors and mages, quantity is for you to decide, but the best is 3 ~ 5) that will last for X seconds. If the skeleton dies, heals X% of MP and HP to the Lich King and it will explode on that location affecting X AoE for X damage.

Isn't AoE?

Level 33
It's supposed to be AoS-type Ability, my bad (once again, whoah Deja-vu?)

Wait, it IS for AoS-type Ability, what the...
Gimme mah rep bak!!111!111111111!!

Let me explain why.

The spell will suck any unlucky units and will instant kill a normal unit but doesn't instant kill a Hero Unit, instead it will just damage them. Once the period has ended, it will spit back those unlucky units and we can control them to either push or defend yourselves with them or even, kill those enemy Heroes.

This is indeed AoS-type Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.