• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Requests for 'Soul Warden'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, I'm working on my custom hero unit for my map, called as "Soul Warden". It basically is a dark caster that uses shadowy magic and power of the souls he has harvested to bring down his enemies. Now I'd need couple of unique spells that I have listed down and I'd require some one to do for me (I'm pretty new with this stuff). Thank you in advance. Of course if you got some ideas like improvement or something, those are always welcome!

Harvest Soul
Soul Warden harvests the soul from enemy unit corpse, returning (2/4/6% of total mana) per second for 5 seconds.

Dark Vortex
Soul Warden calls forth a rampaging vortex of souls to target area, dealing (140/250/360) shadow damage for all enemy land units who stand in the area and enemy units have a (20/25/30%) chance of fleeing in fear for next 3 seconds.

Wounding Shadow
Each of Soul Warden's shadow bolts (autoattacks) have a (15/25/35%) chance of leaving a dot on the enemy, which deals (100/150/200%) of the damage inflicted by the shadow bolt over 15 seconds.
Passive

Raise Vengeful Spirit
Soul Warden raises the spirit from a nearby unit corpse, and bends it to his will, so that it serves as a minion for Soul Warden (that has 800 hit points and attacks for 40-50) for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds or if the spirit is killed, it explodes, dealing 300 damage to enemy units close to it.
Ultimate
The spirit could use the same model as shades

Status
Not open for further replies.