• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Wizard, Fanatic and Dwarf Engineer walk into a bar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So, I need some help with changing a unit's model,
then changing a different unit's color (and maybe animation).

First, can someone take this Flagellent: Flagellant,
and replace the pickaxe with this mace: Spiked Club by Sunchips
If you can remove the gold/lumber/work animations to reduce the file size, that's be great!

Second, I like Direfury's Blue Wizard's animations: Generic Wizards,
but I need a Grey Wizard. Something like this, in whatever shaders. If you can change the attack animation to be just like the Wandering Wizard (with the blue sparkles to match the blue spell animations) that would be awesome.

This is for a Grey Wizard and Flagellent model in my upcoming Warhammer project.
Obviously, I'll credit people who help and give rep. Thank you!

Last edited:
Level 13
Just bumpin' this thread and adding another request.
I need ... a Dwarven cannon. I'm talkin' like: hoizontal firing, gold trim, gears, 2 wheeled field cannon type.
The nasty kind meant to blast heads off monsters. See the concept photo attached.

Additionally, if someone can remove the electric spark from this model's animations:
Engineer
That would be nice. It doesn't animate in game and looks funny.

Attachments

• DwarfCannon.jpg
    DwarfCannon.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.