• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A welcome from a *Retired* Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well... After Warcraft 3 Blizzard have simply go downhill so I can already imagine how bad and horrible Warcraft 4 will be. I'm still ashamed I bough Diablo 3.

Yea I bought Diablo 3, played it, then sold it. Beating the campaign in 8 hours that took, what, 4 years to make. Very disappointing.

Overall I think I know pretty much all the strategies of all races but there might be some tricks that I don't know.

Hah, few times people wanted to buy my account too from 500€ to 1000€ but I never sold it. Maybe I should have sold? How much money you got from your accounts?

What the hell? I was never offered that much, but you shoulda sold that instantly. Maybe why I was never offered that much was because I played on american servers. Most I ever got was 400$.

What did you have on your accounts? Stats wise. Also, you're talking about SC2 account(s) correct?

Level 37
I just have stats, nothing more. I just need to log in to Battle.net every 3 months to keep the account. Hah, and now it's nothing more than a way to boost my internet dick. Yey!

I never bough SC2. I just pirated it and played the campaign. If I would buy it I would just be stuck to the game until I die so no no no. Also what I've heard Battle.net 2 sucks, the editor and so does the custom games so nooope.

Level 5
I just have stats, nothing more. I just need to log in to Battle.net every 3 months to keep the account. Hah, and now it's nothing more than a way to boost my internet dick. Yey!

I never bough SC2. I just pirated it and played the campaign. If I would buy it I would just be stuck to the game until I die so no no no. Also what I've heard Battle.net 2 sucks, the editor and so does the custom games so nooope.

Lol, yea the interface is shit, same with the search engine. They improved the custom game interface, but it's still garbage. That's mainly why I quit SC2 while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.