• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Surplus of Ideas, Just for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As of Now The Page Is Experiencing Difficulties. For Whatever Reason I Entered Editor Mode, It Clearly Did Not Like My Coding Even Though All Was Working. I'll Have It Fixed ASAP, For Now This Will Have To Suffice. It Appears As If There Is Hidden Coding I Can't See...Which Is Odd To Say The Least. There Are Random Unnoticed Hidden Tags. I'll Look Into This Later. For Now I'll Have To Go.

Go To Bottom
Welcome to 'A Surplus of Ideas, Just for You!'
Created by: Blizard Of Oz, WC3 Username Blizard_Of_Oz

*Notice*

I will add map ideas from time to time, and I will most likely take on one map at a time, after a certain amount of time, another will show up in this thread, I will not constantly create new ones. I am not going to be making these maps (at least not yet), these are ideas for you bored bastards, people searching recognition, practice, hell, even examples of in-the-field use if you are attempting to show a game you created for work related purposes. Titles will most likely never be used, it will often be up to you.

Also, this post, will be the only post done by me that will contain ideas, and will be edited often.
If you do decide to use one or more ideas all i ask is recognition as the map loads. An example would be this, "Idea Created By: Blizard_Of_Oz"

Any and all repeats of projects already created being posted here are purely accidental, don't take it personally if you believe I have 'stolen' your idea. Depending on if it is a finished project or not, or how large the differences are between my and the other projects idea, I may remove the idea.

This thread is subject to both Warcraft III and Starcraft II

Lastly, although I allow you to create these games, somewhere in the future I may also, and you are not to claim right of the game. This does not mean that your version of the game is to be cancelled, it just means you can't stop me or discourage me from creating the game. I encourage healthy competition to ensure a better product.

Thanks for taking the time to learn the rules and information!

Legend
Colors:
Yellow = Titles, Major Information
Lemmon Chiffon (White-ish) = Descriptions
Medium Turqiouse = Reccomendations
Blizard Of Oz = Just For Awesome Effect, And Yes, Blizard Of Oz, is it's own color.
Yellow Green = Links To Specific Areas In The Post

Markings:
Yellow Lines, (Ex. "_______________") = End Of The Idea, Entering New Idea

So then, lets get started!

This Threads Most Current Edit Was on April 24, 2010 at 4:09 P.M. Central Time
-Newest Idea Created-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A Castle Based AOS
(This Game Is Reccommended For Warcraft III, Unless You Are Ready To Make Some Models)
This game would consist of two castles, and a large open plain. Each castle potrayed on the left, and right. Your task is to complete two tasks, one, kill the king, two, take control of the kings hall. The castles would have multiple levels of height, most likely three to four.

There are defences, such as archers, trebuchets, boiling oil, closing and opening gates (prevents units from entering/exiting, requires a troop rerouting), or traps. Which is enforced and played by half of one team that defends a castle.

While the other half of the team plays offence, creating units and seige weapons, rerouting troops, attacking with their generals.

There is however an acception, the king, he plays both offence and defense, and can overule a players decision to reroute troops, he resides mostly inside the kings hall (which will have its own area set in the map as an enterable/exitable building. The king will however be working on the team's advancement. They will be responsible for creating new technologies for weapons, defenses, and complex machinery, or possibly statues as well for aura bonuses.

The king will set his own taxes from other players in order to continue this advancement, but taking too much means less troops, and less advanced weapons and armor for generals.

Money will be automatically given after certain amounts of time (by which I am refering to taxes) which can be increased if you research new means of production (It provides more money to the generals, meaning you can tax more), and money will also factor in on units killed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cell Wars

(This Idea Is Best Suited For Starcraft II For It's More Than Likely High Troop Count)
Basically this is a game that takes place inside of a body, it is a war based game where one team plays as diseases, and the other team is the immune system.

Different types of diseases and different types of cells have different abilities. For instance, a virus can only take over a cell and become it, without having taken over a cell it can do not damage.

Troops are created at the brain yet spawned at different parts of the body (cells), or enter through the body periodically (diseases).

The game is over after a certain period of time, it basically simulates the life of a person, and the immune system fighting diseases.

Victory for the cells means that the main character has died from old age. (somewhere around 30 minutes) and the diseases win when a person has lost function of a major organ for a long period of time, there is a small chance that certain major organs be replaced through organ donors.

A Gang Map

(This Game Is Reccommended For Both Warcraft III and Starcraft II, Both Games Will Require Custom Models For This Idea)

There are two to six gangs fighting for control of a city (chosen once the game is entered). Players are randomized to a certain gang or they can choose to create their own gangs (decided in game), the players color is randomized (ex. red, blue, teal), and there name is changed (they can choose their own name). This is to hide a players identity.

Gang Apparel can be chosen from a number of colors, and styles. Players can only talk using a custom system that makes text only appear on the map itself, and it moves with a player. This is for confidentiality. Wearing the right gang apparel means that you can infiltrate a base of a gang, the city itself is not that large. Most of the map is covered with indoor buildings, and basements and such which are all enterable via the city.

There is a custom attack system that uses 'a' and a left click in order to shoot, otherwise the player will not shoot.

Guns, security systems (nothing to extreme for security), and cars are buyable, you recieve money by getting certain stores to fund you for protection, along with getting a drug trade in production, you can also attempt to rob a store, bank, or civillian.

Bases are chosen by the gang, there will be a number of apartment rooms, basements, stores, banks, to choose from. (some bases are harder to buy out, and can only be taken later in the game, such as mob controlled banks).

Players rank in the gang is decided by the gang, if a leader does a bad job, the players can decide to take him out. Friendly Fire is always possible, and cannot be turned off.

Cars will require a custom movement system as well, the car will continue to move, and it can be parked, slowed down, put in reverse, and accelerated through use of spells. You still turn the same way, but the car does not stop on its own. There will be a collision system put into effect that causes damages to cars when running into other cars or buildings, along with creating a bounce effect, to steer vehicles off course.

Up to three players that are in the vehicle not driving, may shoot. There is a cooldown to begin shooting based on the weapons, so it cannot be spammed bullets.

Once a player is dead, a player is dead, they can either choose the option to stay and not be able to talk and view the entire map, or they can leave.

Cops can become involved in this game, they are dealing with alot of gang violence in the area, and cannot take on every situation, but they will get involved if they have too. Certain areas of the map can be used to hide from the cops, like alleyways, but if the cops are within a certain AOE (area of effect) the wind walk spell that hides you fails.

I suppose if you wanted, you could also choose to have a cop team, to take part in the game. I think however, it would just defeat the purpose, and cops randomly start killing gang members even having commited no crime.

However! If there was a system for the cops that made it so a cop who goes on a no purpose killing spree was kicked from the game, I could see this as a viable solution. Cops also have to be able to capture players that give up, and don't want to die.

Bail is possible, however not always based on the number of times the player has been caught, and the only way out for that person is for a jail break (the gang members will have to ransack the police station). The money helps fund the cops to buy weapons including weapons that are deemed illegal.

Cop vehicles can also be upgraded to be bigger, or to be faster. If all players are captured by the cops, then the cops shall win. However if all the cops are killed, the game is not over, the gangs still need to sort it out.

A menu to choose if there will be cops played would occur before you began to choose the number of teams. It would be based on a polled vote.

Arkhum Arena

(This Idea Is Reccomended For Starcraft II, On The Basis Of F/X, And Best Possible Quality)

This game idea was inspired by the game Batman: Arkhum Asylum. Basically it is an arena that bases itself around Arkhum, so its not your average circluar arena. In the arena some players will be on a teams, and others will not depending on what characters they choose Such as the Joker and Harley Quinn teaming up, or two-face and the riddler.

All of the bio's used on Arkhum Asylum which displays all of the major batman characters (I believe) throughout the comic books, will be playable. I cannot name all the characters, however many of the characters focus around different abilities. One of the characters is a shapeshifter, another is a pyromaniac, another is a man and a puppet. But you can also play with standardized characters such as the joker, or batman, or poison ivy, or harley quinn.

Players win the game once they take control of all the areas on Arkhum Asylum including places like the botanical gardens and Arkhum Mansion.

There really isn't much to add for a description of the game because it is a fairly simple game. So I believe I covered all aspects including win/victory terms, characters, spells (yes I know it was a very dim version but I don't want to go look up all these different characters traits and abilities, that would take far to long and cover up to much of a page), and plot.

My Own Hell

(This Game Is Reccommended For Both Starcraft II And Warcraft III, Subject To Change Based On Starcraft II Systems)
This Game Focuses On Individual players, however it is a multiplayer map. It is a horror style map unlike any other. Basically each person has their own different version of hell, but it all remains to be the same place. This place is an area devouted to punishing those who have killed someone.

This game will have a system much like phase killer does, where multiple areas of the map are exactly the same in order to form different planes of the same area.

For instance, the hell of a person who drowns someone is much more water related. If a person blew up a house in order to kill a man, there hell relates to fire.

Hells will also be related to why a person did it. so it protrays why a person did it. So if a person killed someone because he was bullied, his hell consists of a school atmosphere although it still has a look of death and dread. If he kills his wife for cheating on him, his hell has a more sexual atmosphere with silk blankets, photos, and home videos on television. Each person killed (Both CPU and Human (I will explain later)) will have a character witnissed by the player who killed them (Human).

Hells will also be emotion specific, so if this person feels dread and loneliness, that is what they will experience. Where as a person of annoyance, will be constantly bombarded with problems, such as a door breaking, or the stairs collapsing in an area preventing a player from going upstairs. If a person was talkative, they will be among many, many people whom they cannot speak with, and have to watch those who they befriended die.

Each Hell contains monsters, representing these people, these emotions, these reasons.

Colors and lighting will also play a factor, depressing being blue and gray, and anger being red and white.

Each player is randomized a position for a character, so it can take many multile playthroughs to get the full experience.

Players will interact with eachother using the phase killer map integration style. Sometimes players will appear as a person that relates to a character, and sometimes it will resemble a monster, and there is the off chance that the person can represent just themselves.

Text will use a custom system where it only appears in-game above your head, this is to highten the isolation and scariness.

All monsters for all players are slow, cooldown for attack is slow, player movement is relatively slow but it is not tooo slow.

The camera would be fixed to the player, and if possible a custom flashlight styled light would point in the certain direction the player is looking, however you can still see (it will be hard) a monster or unit without pointing the flashlight directly at the character.

Each player will have a storyline, and quests, the game is over once all players are dead, or when all players have discovered the reason for their punishment, and finished all quests.

WARNING! ALL PLAYERS CAN KILL EACHOTHER! And often they will depict you as a monster, or a character related to as why you they are there.

Terra

(This Idea Is Reccommended For Starcraft II For It's Space Theme)

This map is unlike almost every map ever created for Warcraft. (Or whenever people start to make Starcraft II Maps) Why? Because in this game, you will never have to attack, a single thing. It is a game about space advancement and the terraforming of a planet. The game will take place over a time period of a thousand years. Your goal is to design, create, survive, and thrive on an inhospitable planet.

There would be six to eight players all of whom are allied to you. During the game you will have to monitor oxygen levels, gas levels, changes in the environment, natural disasters in the environment, materials being produced, the control of population, and the scientific elements being used in the situation. such as plant production and maintaining a well suitable environment based on both the planet itself and the structure and safety of the station(s).

You would begin the game via shuttle. The shuttle sequence will last about three minutes. (It acts as sort of a minigame.) When you land, you will have arrived with a fairly small space quarters, and a rover. The technology used will all be based on already invented products but the most current advanced technology for our time period. Every fifteen to twenty minutes fifty years will go by.

Because of the games nature, it would naturally consist of levels of what you can do. Stages if you would presume. You can't simply jump ahead in time and start things in the next step. It's fairly procedural, however a planet is very hard to recreate, it is unlikely that two planets could ever appear or be at the same status.

The game is highly team based, you must rely on others in order to ensure your survival which can be a hard thing to do. When one person dies it does not mean that the game is over, but it means you have one less person to help. Odds are the manner to which the person died will mean that your situation will be comprimised or hardened.

Over time small towns would develop with many stations that a player will have built. Players must remember their primary goal though, which is to modify the terrain of the planet.

For a time I was thinking of save/load codes. But that would get far to ridiculous. So, thats the idea.

SOON TO COME!

Feel free to add Comments, or Questions
If you really feel inclined, give those who enter this thread an idea that can be added to this post.
If I see it as a good idea, it will be added.

Last edited:
Level 1
idk if its related in any way but cell wars sounds very similar to starcraft game like 4 years ago, the map was a defense game where your a white blood cell trying to protect the human body. you have to protect the heart and the brain. the map its self was a giant human body and the enemies came in from like the mouth, hands and feet. I would really like to see this done in warcraft 3 though.

Level 4
idk if its related in any way but cell wars sounds very similar to starcraft game like 4 years ago, the map was a defense game where your a white blood cell trying to protect the human body. you have to protect the heart and the brain. the map its self was a giant human body and the enemies came in from like the mouth, hands and feet. I would really like to see this done in warcraft 3 though.

Never Heard of it, but it does sound similar. Either way, it seems like a worthy addition to wc3.

Level 8
I've seen and briefly played a game almost exactly like that Cell Wars idea you have, except it is a couple years old now. It works well too.

Are you sure you didn't play the map at some point? And then stolen it? Because its exactly the same. lol Naw, just kidding around. It is very similar though, and once I can find it again I'll throw it in your direction.

Level 14
I did play one exactly Cell Wars like you've put. Long ago (like 4 months, or 5)..
EDIT: Oh yes. It is named Virus Infection.

Level 14
Takakenji, you copied him actually. And damnit, just be happy because PEOPLE LIKE YOUR IDEA!

Level 4
Hello Chitlins! Today I have a poll for you! No new additions yet, just feel free to answer this question.

Do you have any problems reading the text with the coloring, bold, size, etc. effects?

(I don't have glasses so I'm not entirelly sure, but I thought these colors would reflect well off the black and grey background of the website.)

If so reply yes, and reccommend a new color that you can read easier.

If it's fine, simply reply that it is fine.

Level 4
Wow, I Sure Could Use Some Help...

Today I have an odd request. Entering Editor Mode fucked up my page to say the least.

Can you crack the code and find the errors?

My eyes are just baffled by the hidden tags.

+rep If you can figure it out!

I know that there are unnecessary codes and other bullshit in there that editor mode thought necissary, but if you alter the code and fix that, that would also be cool. But my main priority is unnecasary hidden and other bullshit.

HERES THE LONG ASS CODING O_O

PHP:
[HTML][HIDDEN="LONG ASS CODE"][CODE]As of Now The Page Is Experiencing Difficulties.  For Whatever Reason I Entered Editor Mode, It Clearly Did Not Like My Coding Even Though All Was Working.  I'll Have It Fixed ASAP, For Now This Will Have To Suffice.  It Appears As If There Is Hidden Coding I Can't See...Which Is Odd To Say The Least.  There Are Random Unnoticed Hidden Tags.  I'll Look Into This Later.  For Now I'll Have To Go.

[POINT]top[/POINT]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][GOTO="finish"]Go To Bottom[/GOTO][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellow][B]Welcome to 'A Surplus of Ideas, Just for You!'[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Created by: [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR], WC3 Username [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR]_[COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR]_[COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[HIDDEN="[CENTER]Read This On Your First Visit To This Thread[/CENTER]"][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow] [CENTER]*Notice*[/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]I will add map ideas from time to time, and I will most likely take on one map at a time, after a certain amount of time, another will show up in this thread, I will not constantly create new ones. I am not going to be making these maps (at least not yet), these are ideas for you bored bastards, people searching recognition, practice, hell, even examples of in-the-field use if you are attempting to show a game you created for work related purposes. Titles will most likely never be used, it will often be up to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Also, this post, will be the only post done by me that will contain ideas, and will be edited often. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]If you do decide to use one or more ideas all i ask is recognition as the map loads. An example would be this, "Idea Created By: [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR]_[COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR]_[COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR]"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Any and all repeats of projects already created being posted here are purely accidental, don't take it personally if you believe I have 'stolen' your idea. Depending on if it is a finished project or not, or how large the differences are between my and the other projects idea, I may remove the idea.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]This thread is subject to both [COLOR=mediumturquoise]Warcraft III[/COLOR] and [COLOR=mediumturquoise]Starcraft II[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2]Lastly, although I allow you to create these games, somewhere in the future I may also, and you are not to claim right of the game. This does not mean that your version of the game is to be cancelled, it just means you can't stop me or discourage me from creating the game. I encourage healthy competition to ensure a better product.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Thanks for taking the time to learn the rules and information![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/HIDDEN]

[CENTER][HIDDEN="Legend"][B][U][COLOR=yellow][CENTER]Legend[/CENTER][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]C[/COLOR][COLOR=mediumturquoise]o[/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]l[/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen]o[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]r[/COLOR][COLOR=plum]s[/COLOR]:[/B]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]Yellow = Titles, Major Information[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Lemmon Chiffon (White-ish) = Descriptions[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Medium Turqiouse = Reccomendations[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Just[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]For[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Awesome[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Effect[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]And[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Yes[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]is[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]it's[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]own[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]color[/COLOR][COLOR=lightblue].[/COLOR][/B]
[B][U][COLOR=yellowgreen]Yellow Green = Links To Specific Areas In The Post[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]Markings:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Yellow Lines, (Ex. "_______________") = End Of The Idea, Entering New Idea[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[/HIDDEN]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]So then, lets get started![/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This Threads Most Current Edit Was on April 24, 2010 at 4:09 P.M. Central Time [/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon][GOTO="new"]-Newest Idea Created-[/GOTO][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]Jump to Idea:[/B][/COLOR]

[GOTO="1."]\_1_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="2."]\_2_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="3."]\_3_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="4."]\_4_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="5."]\_5_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="6."]\_6_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="7."]\_7_/[/GOTO][/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]1.[/POINT]

[COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow][B]1. [/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=yellow]A Castle Based AOS[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Warcraft III, Unless You Are Ready To Make Some Models)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game would consist of two castles, and a large open plain. Each castle potrayed on the left, and right. Your task is to complete two tasks, one, kill the king, two, take control of the kings hall. The castles would have multiple levels of height, most likely three to four.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There are defences, such as archers, trebuchets, boiling oil, closing and opening gates (prevents units from entering/exiting, requires a troop rerouting), or traps. Which is enforced and played by half of one team that defends a castle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]While the other half of the team plays offence, creating units and seige weapons, rerouting troops, attacking with their generals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There is however an acception, the king, he plays both offence and defense, and can overule a players decision to reroute troops, he resides mostly inside the kings hall (which will have its own area set in the map as an enterable/exitable building. The king will however be working on the team's advancement. They will be responsible for creating new technologies for weapons, defenses, and complex machinery, or possibly statues as well for aura bonuses. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The king will set his own taxes from other players in order to continue this advancement, but taking too much means less troops, and less advanced weapons and armor for generals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Money will be automatically given after certain amounts of time (by which I am refering to taxes) which can be increased if you research new means of production (It provides more money to the generals, meaning you can tax more), and money will also factor in on units killed.[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][POINT]2.[/POINT] [/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=yellow][CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]2.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Cell Wars[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Idea Is Best Suited For Starcraft II For It's More Than Likely High Troop Count)[/COLOR][/B][LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Basically this is a game that takes place inside of a body, it is a war based game where one team plays as diseases, and the other team is the immune system. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Different types of diseases and different types of cells have different abilities. For instance, a virus can only take over a cell and become it, without having taken over a cell it can do not damage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Troops are created at the brain yet spawned at different parts of the body (cells), or enter through the body periodically (diseases).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The game is over after a certain period of time, it basically simulates the life of a person, and the immune system fighting diseases. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Victory for the cells means that the main character has died from old age. (somewhere around 30 minutes) and the diseases win when a person has lost function of a major organ for a long period of time, there is a small chance that certain major organs be replaced through organ donors.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[COLOR=yellow][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

[CENTER][POINT]3.[/POINT]
[B][COLOR=yellow]3.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]A Gang Map[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=yellow]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Both Warcraft III and Starcraft II, Both Games Will Require Custom Models For This Idea)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]There are two to six gangs fighting for control of a city (chosen once the game is entered). Players are randomized to a certain gang or they can choose to create their own gangs (decided in game), the players color is randomized (ex. red, blue, teal), and there name is changed (they can choose their own name). This is to hide a players identity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Gang Apparel can be chosen from a number of colors, and styles. Players can only talk using a custom system that makes text only appear on the map itself, and it moves with a player. This is for confidentiality. Wearing the right gang apparel means that you can infiltrate a base of a gang, the city itself is not that large. Most of the map is covered with indoor buildings, and basements and such which are all enterable via the city.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There is a custom attack system that uses 'a' and a left click in order to shoot, otherwise the player will not shoot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Guns, security systems (nothing to extreme for security), and cars are buyable, you recieve money by getting certain stores to fund you for protection, along with getting a drug trade in production, you can also attempt to rob a store, bank, or civillian.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bases are chosen by the gang, there will be a number of apartment rooms, basements, stores, banks, to choose from. (some bases are harder to buy out, and can only be taken later in the game, such as mob controlled banks). [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players rank in the gang is decided by the gang, if a leader does a bad job, the players can decide to take him out. Friendly Fire is always possible, and cannot be turned off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cars will require a custom movement system as well, the car will continue to move, and it can be parked, slowed down, put in reverse, and accelerated through use of spells. You still turn the same way, but the car does not stop on its own. There will be a collision system put into effect that causes damages to cars when running into other cars or buildings, along with creating a bounce effect, to steer vehicles off course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Up to three players that are in the vehicle not driving, may shoot. There is a cooldown to begin shooting based on the weapons, so it cannot be spammed bullets.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Once a player is dead, a player is dead, they can either choose the option to stay and not be able to talk and view the entire map, or they can leave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cops can become involved in this game, they are dealing with alot of gang violence in the area, and cannot take on every situation, but they will get involved if they have too. Certain areas of the map can be used to hide from the cops, like alleyways, but if the cops are within a certain AOE (area of effect) the wind walk spell that hides you fails.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon][HIDDEN="Can A Cop Be Played By a Human?"][COLOR=lemonchiffon][SIZE=2]I suppose if you wanted, you could also choose to have a cop team, to take part in the game. I think however, it would just defeat the purpose, and cops randomly start killing gang members even having commited no crime. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]

[CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]However! If there was a system for the cops that made it so a cop who goes on a no purpose killing spree was kicked from the game, I could see this as a viable solution. Cops also have to be able to capture players that give up, and don't want to die. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bail is possible, however not always based on the number of times the player has been caught, and the only way out for that person is for a jail break (the gang members will have to ransack the police station). The money helps fund the cops to buy weapons including weapons that are deemed illegal.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cop vehicles can also be upgraded to be bigger, or to be faster. If all players are captured by the cops, then the cops shall win. However if all the cops are killed, the game is not over, the gangs still need to sort it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]A menu to choose if there will be cops played would occur before you began to choose the number of teams. It would be based on a polled vote. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/HIDDEN]

[/COLOR][CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]4.[/POINT][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=yellow][CENTER]4.[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]Arkhum Arena[/B][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise][CENTER](This Idea Is Reccomended For Starcraft II, On The Basis Of F/X, And Best Possible Quality)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game idea was inspired by the game Batman: Arkhum Asylum. Basically it is an arena that bases itself around Arkhum, so its not your average circluar arena. In the arena some players will be on a teams, and others will not depending on what characters they choose Such as the Joker and Harley Quinn teaming up, or two-face and the riddler. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]All of the bio's used on Arkhum Asylum which displays all of the major batman characters (I believe) throughout the comic books, will be playable. I cannot name all the characters, however many of the characters focus around different abilities. One of the characters is a shapeshifter, another is a pyromaniac, another is a man and a puppet. But you can also play with standardized characters such as the joker, or batman, or poison ivy, or harley quinn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players win the game once they take control of all the areas on Arkhum Asylum including places like the botanical gardens and Arkhum Mansion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There really isn't much to add for a description of the game because it is a fairly simple game. So I believe I covered all aspects including win/victory terms, characters, spells (yes I know it was a very dim version but I don't want to go look up all these different characters traits and abilities, that would take far to long and cover up to much of a page), and plot.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]5.[/POINT][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]5.[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]My Own Hell[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Both Starcraft II And Warcraft III, Subject To Change Based On Starcraft II Systems)[/COLOR][/B][LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This Game Focuses On Individual players, however it is a multiplayer map. It is a horror style map unlike any other. Basically each person has their own different version of hell, but it all remains to be the same place. This place is an area devouted to punishing those who have killed someone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game will have a system much like phase killer does, where multiple areas of the map are exactly the same in order to form different planes of the same area.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]For instance, the hell of a person who drowns someone is much more water related. If a person blew up a house in order to kill a man, there hell relates to fire. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Hells will also be related to why a person did it. so it protrays why a person did it. So if a person killed someone because he was bullied, his hell consists of a school atmosphere although it still has a look of death and dread. If he kills his wife for cheating on him, his hell has a more sexual atmosphere with silk blankets, photos, and home videos on television. Each person killed (Both CPU and Human (I will explain later)) will have a character witnissed by the player who killed them (Human).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Hells will also be emotion specific, so if this person feels dread and loneliness, that is what they will experience. Where as a person of annoyance, will be constantly bombarded with problems, such as a door breaking, or the stairs collapsing in an area preventing a player from going upstairs. If a person was talkative, they will be among many, many people whom they cannot speak with, and have to watch those who they befriended die. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each Hell contains monsters, representing these people, these emotions, these reasons.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Colors and lighting will also play a factor, depressing being blue and gray, and anger being red and white.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each player is randomized a position for a character, so it can take many multile playthroughs to get the full experience. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players will interact with eachother using the phase killer map integration style. Sometimes players will appear as a person that relates to a character, and sometimes it will resemble a monster, and there is the off chance that the person can represent just themselves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Text will use a custom system where it only appears in-game above your head, this is to highten the isolation and scariness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]All monsters for all players are slow, cooldown for attack is slow, player movement is relatively slow but it is not tooo slow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The camera would be fixed to the player, and if possible a custom flashlight styled light would point in the certain direction the player is looking, however you can still see (it will be hard) a monster or unit without pointing the flashlight directly at the character.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each player will have a storyline, and quests, the game is over once all players are dead, or when all players have discovered the reason for their punishment, and finished all quests.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]WARNING! ALL PLAYERS CAN KILL EACHOTHER! And often they will depict you as a monster, or a character related to as why you they are there.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

[CENTER][POINT]6.[/POINT]
[POINT]new[/POINT]
[B][COLOR=yellow]6.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Terra[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise][CENTER](This Idea Is Reccommended For Starcraft II For It's Space Theme)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This map is unlike almost every map ever created for Warcraft. (Or whenever people start to make Starcraft II Maps) Why? Because in this game, you will never have to attack, a single thing. It is a game about space advancement and the terraforming of a planet. The game will take place over a time period of a thousand years. Your goal is to design, create, survive, and thrive on an inhospitable planet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There would be six to eight players all of whom are allied to you. During the game you will have to monitor oxygen levels, gas levels, changes in the environment, natural disasters in the environment, materials being produced, the control of population, and the scientific elements being used in the situation. such as plant production and maintaining a well suitable environment based on both the planet itself and the structure and safety of the station(s).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]You would begin the game via shuttle. The shuttle sequence will last about three minutes. (It acts as sort of a minigame.) When you land, you will have arrived with a fairly small space quarters, and a rover. The technology used will all be based on already invented products but the most current advanced technology for our time period. Every fifteen to twenty minutes fifty years will go by.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Because of the games nature, it would naturally consist of levels of what you can do. Stages if you would presume. You can't simply jump ahead in time and start things in the next step. It's fairly procedural, however a planet is very hard to recreate, it is unlikely that two planets could ever appear or be at the same status.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The game is highly team based, you must rely on others in order to ensure your survival which can be a hard thing to do. When one person dies it does not mean that the game is over, but it means you have one less person to help. Odds are the manner to which the person died will mean that your situation will be comprimised or hardened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Over time small towns would develop with many stations that a player will have built. Players must remember their primary goal though, which is to modify the terrain of the planet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]For a time I was thinking of save/load codes. But that would get far to ridiculous. So, thats the idea.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[POINT]7.[/POINT]
[COLOR=yellow]7.[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]SOON TO COME![/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Feel free to add Comments, or Questions[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]If you really feel inclined, give those who enter this thread an idea that can be added to this post. [/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]If I see it as a good idea, it will be added.[/COLOR][/B]
[POINT]finish[/POINT][COLOR=yellow][GOTO="top"]Back To Top[/GOTO][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/CENTER][/CODE][/HIDDEN][/HTML]

Code:
[HIDDEN="What The Page Looks Like"]As of Now The Page Is Experiencing Difficulties.  For Whatever Reason I Entered Editor Mode, It Clearly Did Not Like My Coding Even Though All Was Working.  I'll Have It Fixed ASAP, For Now This Will Have To Suffice.  It Appears As If There Is Hidden Coding I Can't See...Which Is Odd To Say The Least.  There Are Random Unnoticed Hidden Tags.  I'll Look Into This Later.  For Now I'll Have To Go.

[POINT]top[/POINT]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][GOTO="finish"]Go To Bottom[/GOTO][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellow][B]Welcome to 'A Surplus of Ideas, Just for You!'[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Created by: [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR], WC3 Username [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR]_[COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR]_[COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[HIDDEN="[CENTER]Read This On Your First Visit To This Thread[/CENTER]"][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow] [CENTER]*Notice*[/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]I will add map ideas from time to time, and I will most likely take on one map at a time, after a certain amount of time, another will show up in this thread, I will not constantly create new ones. I am not going to be making these maps (at least not yet), these are ideas for you bored bastards, people searching recognition, practice, hell, even examples of in-the-field use if you are attempting to show a game you created for work related purposes. Titles will most likely never be used, it will often be up to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Also, this post, will be the only post done by me that will contain ideas, and will be edited often. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]If you do decide to use one or more ideas all i ask is recognition as the map loads. An example would be this, "Idea Created By: [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR]_[COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR]_[COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR]"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Any and all repeats of projects already created being posted here are purely accidental, don't take it personally if you believe I have 'stolen' your idea. Depending on if it is a finished project or not, or how large the differences are between my and the other projects idea, I may remove the idea.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]This thread is subject to both [COLOR=mediumturquoise]Warcraft III[/COLOR] and [COLOR=mediumturquoise]Starcraft II[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2]Lastly, although I allow you to create these games, somewhere in the future I may also, and you are not to claim right of the game. This does not mean that your version of the game is to be cancelled, it just means you can't stop me or discourage me from creating the game. I encourage healthy competition to ensure a better product.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Thanks for taking the time to learn the rules and information![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/HIDDEN]

[CENTER][HIDDEN="Legend"][B][U][COLOR=yellow][CENTER]Legend[/CENTER][/COLOR][/U][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]C[/COLOR][COLOR=mediumturquoise]o[/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]l[/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen]o[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]r[/COLOR][COLOR=plum]s[/COLOR]:[/B]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]Yellow = Titles, Major Information[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Lemmon Chiffon (White-ish) = Descriptions[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Medium Turqiouse = Reccomendations[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]=[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Just[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]For[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Awesome[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Effect[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]And[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Yes[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Blizard[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]Of[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]Oz[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue],[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]is[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]it's[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]own[/COLOR] [COLOR=deepskyblue]color[/COLOR][COLOR=lightblue].[/COLOR][/B]
[B][U][COLOR=yellowgreen]Yellow Green = Links To Specific Areas In The Post[/COLOR][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]Markings:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Yellow Lines, (Ex. "_______________") = End Of The Idea, Entering New Idea[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[/HIDDEN]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]So then, lets get started![/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This Threads Most Current Edit Was on April 24, 2010 at 4:09 P.M. Central Time [/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon][GOTO="new"]-Newest Idea Created-[/GOTO][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]Jump to Idea:[/B][/COLOR]

[GOTO="1."]\_1_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="2."]\_2_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="3."]\_3_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="4."]\_4_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="5."]\_5_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="6."]\_6_/[/GOTO]
[GOTO="7."]\_7_/[/GOTO][/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]1.[/POINT]

[COLOR=yellow][B]1. [/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=yellow]A Castle Based AOS[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Warcraft III, Unless You Are Ready To Make Some Models)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game would consist of two castles, and a large open plain. Each castle potrayed on the left, and right. Your task is to complete two tasks, one, kill the king, two, take control of the kings hall. The castles would have multiple levels of height, most likely three to four.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There are defences, such as archers, trebuchets, boiling oil, closing and opening gates (prevents units from entering/exiting, requires a troop rerouting), or traps. Which is enforced and played by half of one team that defends a castle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]While the other half of the team plays offence, creating units and seige weapons, rerouting troops, attacking with their generals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There is however an acception, the king, he plays both offence and defense, and can overule a players decision to reroute troops, he resides mostly inside the kings hall (which will have its own area set in the map as an enterable/exitable building. The king will however be working on the team's advancement. They will be responsible for creating new technologies for weapons, defenses, and complex machinery, or possibly statues as well for aura bonuses. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The king will set his own taxes from other players in order to continue this advancement, but taking too much means less troops, and less advanced weapons and armor for generals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Money will be automatically given after certain amounts of time (by which I am refering to taxes) which can be increased if you research new means of production (It provides more money to the generals, meaning you can tax more), and money will also factor in on units killed.[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow][POINT]2.[/POINT] [/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=yellow][CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]2.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Cell Wars[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Idea Is Best Suited For Starcraft II For It's More Than Likely High Troop Count)[/COLOR][/B][LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Basically this is a game that takes place inside of a body, it is a war based game where one team plays as diseases, and the other team is the immune system. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Different types of diseases and different types of cells have different abilities. For instance, a virus can only take over a cell and become it, without having taken over a cell it can do not damage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Troops are created at the brain yet spawned at different parts of the body (cells), or enter through the body periodically (diseases).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The game is over after a certain period of time, it basically simulates the life of a person, and the immune system fighting diseases. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Victory for the cells means that the main character has died from old age. (somewhere around 30 minutes) and the diseases win when a person has lost function of a major organ for a long period of time, there is a small chance that certain major organs be replaced through organ donors.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[COLOR=yellow][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

[CENTER][POINT]3.[/POINT]
[B][COLOR=yellow]3.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]A Gang Map[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=yellow]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Both Warcraft III and Starcraft II, Both Games Will Require Custom Models For This Idea)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]There are two to six gangs fighting for control of a city (chosen once the game is entered). Players are randomized to a certain gang or they can choose to create their own gangs (decided in game), the players color is randomized (ex. red, blue, teal), and there name is changed (they can choose their own name). This is to hide a players identity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Gang Apparel can be chosen from a number of colors, and styles. Players can only talk using a custom system that makes text only appear on the map itself, and it moves with a player. This is for confidentiality. Wearing the right gang apparel means that you can infiltrate a base of a gang, the city itself is not that large. Most of the map is covered with indoor buildings, and basements and such which are all enterable via the city.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There is a custom attack system that uses 'a' and a left click in order to shoot, otherwise the player will not shoot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Guns, security systems (nothing to extreme for security), and cars are buyable, you recieve money by getting certain stores to fund you for protection, along with getting a drug trade in production, you can also attempt to rob a store, bank, or civillian.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bases are chosen by the gang, there will be a number of apartment rooms, basements, stores, banks, to choose from. (some bases are harder to buy out, and can only be taken later in the game, such as mob controlled banks). [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players rank in the gang is decided by the gang, if a leader does a bad job, the players can decide to take him out. Friendly Fire is always possible, and cannot be turned off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cars will require a custom movement system as well, the car will continue to move, and it can be parked, slowed down, put in reverse, and accelerated through use of spells. You still turn the same way, but the car does not stop on its own. There will be a collision system put into effect that causes damages to cars when running into other cars or buildings, along with creating a bounce effect, to steer vehicles off course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Up to three players that are in the vehicle not driving, may shoot. There is a cooldown to begin shooting based on the weapons, so it cannot be spammed bullets.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Once a player is dead, a player is dead, they can either choose the option to stay and not be able to talk and view the entire map, or they can leave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cops can become involved in this game, they are dealing with alot of gang violence in the area, and cannot take on every situation, but they will get involved if they have too. Certain areas of the map can be used to hide from the cops, like alleyways, but if the cops are within a certain AOE (area of effect) the wind walk spell that hides you fails.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon][HIDDEN="Can A Cop Be Played By a Human?"][COLOR=lemonchiffon][SIZE=2]I suppose if you wanted, you could also choose to have a cop team, to take part in the game. I think however, it would just defeat the purpose, and cops randomly start killing gang members even having commited no crime. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]

[CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]However! If there was a system for the cops that made it so a cop who goes on a no purpose killing spree was kicked from the game, I could see this as a viable solution. Cops also have to be able to capture players that give up, and don't want to die. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bail is possible, however not always based on the number of times the player has been caught, and the only way out for that person is for a jail break (the gang members will have to ransack the police station). The money helps fund the cops to buy weapons including weapons that are deemed illegal.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Cop vehicles can also be upgraded to be bigger, or to be faster. If all players are captured by the cops, then the cops shall win. However if all the cops are killed, the game is not over, the gangs still need to sort it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=lemonchiffon]A menu to choose if there will be cops played would occur before you began to choose the number of teams. It would be based on a polled vote. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[/HIDDEN]

[/COLOR][CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]4.[/POINT][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=yellow][CENTER]4.[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=yellow][B]Arkhum Arena[/B][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise][CENTER](This Idea Is Reccomended For Starcraft II, On The Basis Of F/X, And Best Possible Quality)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game idea was inspired by the game Batman: Arkhum Asylum. Basically it is an arena that bases itself around Arkhum, so its not your average circluar arena. In the arena some players will be on a teams, and others will not depending on what characters they choose Such as the Joker and Harley Quinn teaming up, or two-face and the riddler. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]All of the bio's used on Arkhum Asylum which displays all of the major batman characters (I believe) throughout the comic books, will be playable. I cannot name all the characters, however many of the characters focus around different abilities. One of the characters is a shapeshifter, another is a pyromaniac, another is a man and a puppet. But you can also play with standardized characters such as the joker, or batman, or poison ivy, or harley quinn.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players win the game once they take control of all the areas on Arkhum Asylum including places like the botanical gardens and Arkhum Mansion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There really isn't much to add for a description of the game because it is a fairly simple game. So I believe I covered all aspects including win/victory terms, characters, spells (yes I know it was a very dim version but I don't want to go look up all these different characters traits and abilities, that would take far to long and cover up to much of a page), and plot.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

[CENTER][POINT]5.[/POINT][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER][COLOR=yellow]5.[/COLOR][/B]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=yellow]My Own Hell[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise](This Game Is Reccommended For Both Starcraft II And Warcraft III, Subject To Change Based On Starcraft II Systems)[/COLOR][/B][LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This Game Focuses On Individual players, however it is a multiplayer map. It is a horror style map unlike any other. Basically each person has their own different version of hell, but it all remains to be the same place. This place is an area devouted to punishing those who have killed someone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]This game will have a system much like phase killer does, where multiple areas of the map are exactly the same in order to form different planes of the same area.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]For instance, the hell of a person who drowns someone is much more water related. If a person blew up a house in order to kill a man, there hell relates to fire. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Hells will also be related to why a person did it. so it protrays why a person did it. So if a person killed someone because he was bullied, his hell consists of a school atmosphere although it still has a look of death and dread. If he kills his wife for cheating on him, his hell has a more sexual atmosphere with silk blankets, photos, and home videos on television. Each person killed (Both CPU and Human (I will explain later)) will have a character witnissed by the player who killed them (Human).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Hells will also be emotion specific, so if this person feels dread and loneliness, that is what they will experience. Where as a person of annoyance, will be constantly bombarded with problems, such as a door breaking, or the stairs collapsing in an area preventing a player from going upstairs. If a person was talkative, they will be among many, many people whom they cannot speak with, and have to watch those who they befriended die. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each Hell contains monsters, representing these people, these emotions, these reasons.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Colors and lighting will also play a factor, depressing being blue and gray, and anger being red and white.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each player is randomized a position for a character, so it can take many multile playthroughs to get the full experience. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Players will interact with eachother using the phase killer map integration style. Sometimes players will appear as a person that relates to a character, and sometimes it will resemble a monster, and there is the off chance that the person can represent just themselves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Text will use a custom system where it only appears in-game above your head, this is to highten the isolation and scariness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]All monsters for all players are slow, cooldown for attack is slow, player movement is relatively slow but it is not tooo slow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The camera would be fixed to the player, and if possible a custom flashlight styled light would point in the certain direction the player is looking, however you can still see (it will be hard) a monster or unit without pointing the flashlight directly at the character.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Each player will have a storyline, and quests, the game is over once all players are dead, or when all players have discovered the reason for their punishment, and finished all quests.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]WARNING! ALL PLAYERS CAN KILL EACHOTHER! And often they will depict you as a monster, or a character related to as why you they are there.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]

[CENTER][POINT]6.[/POINT]
[POINT]new[/POINT]
[B][COLOR=yellow]6.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=yellow]Terra[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=mediumturquoise][CENTER](This Idea Is Reccommended For Starcraft II For It's Space Theme)[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=lemonchiffon]This map is unlike almost every map ever created for Warcraft. (Or whenever people start to make Starcraft II Maps) Why? Because in this game, you will never have to attack, a single thing. It is a game about space advancement and the terraforming of a planet. The game will take place over a time period of a thousand years. Your goal is to design, create, survive, and thrive on an inhospitable planet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]There would be six to eight players all of whom are allied to you. During the game you will have to monitor oxygen levels, gas levels, changes in the environment, natural disasters in the environment, materials being produced, the control of population, and the scientific elements being used in the situation. such as plant production and maintaining a well suitable environment based on both the planet itself and the structure and safety of the station(s).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]You would begin the game via shuttle. The shuttle sequence will last about three minutes. (It acts as sort of a minigame.) When you land, you will have arrived with a fairly small space quarters, and a rover. The technology used will all be based on already invented products but the most current advanced technology for our time period. Every fifteen to twenty minutes fifty years will go by.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Because of the games nature, it would naturally consist of levels of what you can do. Stages if you would presume. You can't simply jump ahead in time and start things in the next step. It's fairly procedural, however a planet is very hard to recreate, it is unlikely that two planets could ever appear or be at the same status.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The game is highly team based, you must rely on others in order to ensure your survival which can be a hard thing to do. When one person dies it does not mean that the game is over, but it means you have one less person to help. Odds are the manner to which the person died will mean that your situation will be comprimised or hardened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Over time small towns would develop with many stations that a player will have built. Players must remember their primary goal though, which is to modify the terrain of the planet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]For a time I was thinking of save/load codes. But that would get far to ridiculous. So, thats the idea.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[CENTER]______________________________________________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
[POINT]7.[/POINT]
[COLOR=yellow]7.[/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=yellow]SOON TO COME![/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Feel free to add Comments, or Questions[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]If you really feel inclined, give those who enter this thread an idea that can be added to this post. [/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=lemonchiffon]If I see it as a good idea, it will be added.[/COLOR][/B]
[POINT]finish[/POINT][COLOR=yellow][GOTO="top"]Back To Top[/GOTO][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/CENTER][/HIDDEN]

Level 2
well, why are tags inside "" ? like "
Text
?
Also you used an ' in the text, normally this means text, like 'hello', and should screw the code, but I don't know how this forum works with html :p

Status
Not open for further replies.