• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A spellbook issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Heloes Hive Workshop

Actually, I've just made another topic, but these two are pretty much different, so...

But to the point.
My unit has a spell in it's spellbook. Ordering it to use it is impossible, it seems it needs to have the skill in "unit's skills" not in the spellbook. So, here's my question - is there a way to order the unit to use an ability inside the spellbook?

Level 6
D:
CRAP
I never knew I can force using the hotkeys!

Thanks soooo much, it makes everything SO MUCH easier!

Can't give ya rep, did it last time ;<

Edit:
Anyhow
It all helps, but for one thing
Is there a way to make the game CLICK? I mean, move the mouse somewhere, click and then get the mouse back. Would be awesome :D

Level 6
Why, thank you. I came up with another idea. Just one quick question, tho: I have a skill in a spellbook and almost the same skill in unit's skills (that is, I copied the skill, original is in spellbook, copy is in unit's skills). When the unit casts the one in spellbook, the game makes it continue to do so by casting the copy ( some sort of an auto-cast). When the unit cast the copy, though, the 1-sec cooldown on the spell doesn't show up on the original one (I mean, the 'dial' showing the cooldown does not show). Player can't cast the spell, actually, he doesn't have enought time for it to work, but I'd just like it to look better. Is there any way to force cooldown on a skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.