• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A New Type of World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am suggesting a new type of gaming... where everything has aspects that other games contain which wc normally does not. Only a few examples of these aspects will be:
- Get items when you go near them and not picking them up
- Custom Interface
- PvP combat with creeps and events involved
* would also contain bosses with valuable items *
- being able to use arrow keys in mini games
- maybe even a couple of wars in between the PvP
- cinematic too
- skillful abilties which require precision and timing, such as shooting
- an outside theme, ranging from COD to crash bandicoot and many others!
I realize this will be a really long task, but it may be worth it, it would basically be a new world... Any ideas? Suggestions? Give me please ^^ ( rep of course :p)

I would also love a serious (as in committed) mapmaker to be a partner with me in this.

+I realize many of these aspects have been done, but they havent been incorporated yet+

[will be travelling for 2 weeks so may not answer for the time being (tommorow)]

Level 10
Yea, im just trying to find a theme that appeals to most warcraft users today, hell, it can even be a theme of my own, A new warcraft battle which incorporates all races and has heroes for each with all of them being stuck in one battle ground along with the ideas i suggested above. Do you think that is good? Maybe name it Warcrafts Massacre or something; hmm... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.