• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am trying to make some melee maps and i am having trouble getting the marketplaces to sell items. I know how to add items manually, but i see that on maps w/marketplaces like silverpine, twilight ruins, hearthglennhills, etc. sell items automatically.

Help? thx.

Level 4
no i just selected it from the toolbar and put it on the map. I tested it a few times, i put a creep camp in front of it, and w/o a creep camp. No items for sale. Maybee the marketplace owner doesnt want to sell me anything? :0)

Level 9
about the marketplace
it starts randomly generating items ,that you can buy during the game, the reason there are no items in there, is becuase the shop hasent had time to produce it yet.

Level 4
i figured it out. You have to have a decent amount of creep camps placed on the map, and they also have to be creeped out. I still want to host the map because it still has a few bugs.

Level 4
well the map is at a point where it is usable, i went a little crazy with the line of sight blockers. i encourage you to improve this map as you see fit.

Level 12
Kick ass, I can hardly wait until I can go in and alter the terrain so that it says "Ryann sucks gay ass" and send it back to you. You obviously will not even think of looking at the big letters and even if you did you are illiterate so you will not notice. In fact, that is how you are reading this you illiterate bastard :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.