• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A little Help For My Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sim City Warcraft Addition.

SIM CITY WARCRAFT ADDITION.

Well you know Sim city is a great game, so lets try it for Warcraft.
Going to be very hard to make.

Game: A total number of (Not decided yet but think its gonna be 6) Players can play this game at a time, each player hes to make a better city then the other players. which means Less pollution, Bigger, richer things like that matter. There are a total of (Haven't decided yet) Races u can be to build your city.

Race:....................Traits:

Orc:...................Dumb, Breed Faster
Human:...............Die Fast, Smart
Undead:..............Weak, Don't Die

----------Things I Need---------
Okay and what i need is a system that, when ever u get some wood it upgrade a building u made before so like. building level 1 i get 1500 lumber building is now level 2.

a power plant system, that when u make it is gives ur city power so they don't live in darkness,

Water System that u can make is so ur city gets water, almost the same as power plant.

Last edited:
Level 3
First off, make a variable called "Wood" of type Integer and with array. Then make another variable called "Building" of type Integer and with array too.
Make a trigger that, when a player builds that building, set Building = 1, with array the number of the player.
Now, make a trigger that every second, checks every player. If the player has 1500 wood or more, then set Wood = 1, with the array the number of the player, and Building = 2, array number of the player too, and upgrade the building of that player. If the player has 2500 wood or more, check if player's variable Wood is 1. If it is, then set Wood = 2 (always with the array the number of the player), Building = 3, and upgrade the building. Continue doing that, changing the wood amount and the variables.

PS: I didn't understand correctly what you want to make but I suppose you can get it done with that trigger anyways.

Level 4
can u post what it would look like, i am usually good at triggers but i haven't played fer a bit, so yeah. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.