• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CitySim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, on Battle.net a while back I saw this game called 'Sim city wars'.
Much to my disappointment, it wasn't a simcity rip-off. So I made my own instead. Yeah, lacking in many ways, but that's why I'm posting.

Play it (Singleplayer), and make suggestions please. Or, better yet, just steal it.
http://72.232.19.26/~hivework/resources/?id=398&s=maps

Map name: CitySim
Creator: Myself, IggyZ
Developement Team Members: Myself again, but with a different hat
BETA or Release: Both, really
Summary: A game in the style of SimCity, in which you must build various types of city building to satisfy the needs of your population, as well as advancing in technological levels
Features: -Fourteen different building types, spread over seven technological levels
-Five different disasters, ranging from minor annoyances such as a small fire or short crime wave,
to the crippling effects of a late-game meteorite hit.
-Around fourty minutes of gameplay per game
-Eight different variables concerning your city which you must balance using the various building
types available to you.
-Probably some more features I have yet to remember
Progress: Needing of suggestions for improvement
Misc: Nothing much to say here

Sorry about not having that last bit.

Last edited:
Rules and Guidelines specific to the Map Development forum:

With the recent reorganization of our forums, new rules has been made.
All threads in this forum, should now use the below format.
Minor deviation is allowed, but not by much.

Map name
Creator
Development Team Members
BETA or Release
(Attach BETA file)
Summary
Features
Progress
Misc

-------
Please update the thread within 48 hours to match the overall criteria of the rules, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.