1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

A little about your wc3sear.ch self

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darc_Chief, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Horn

Horn

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I visit for regular entertainment from the stupidity that dwells within these forums.

I often help out these with pleasant dispositions.

2. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    pleasure to...uh....be of servce, whitehorn... :? :x

I guess I'm glad somebody is entertained by this...
    -VGsatomi

3. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    well i visit regularly here because i need to delete crappy recolors and because i got banned from the hubb for some reason.

4. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh...you probably said something nice about wc3sear.ch. I know you defended us at wc3campaigns in the past...
    -VGsatomi

5. antihero

antihero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I visit off and on, usually just to check the skin and model section to make overly harsh comments that offend people.

My specialty is....spells :roll:

6. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You know, WH, sometimes noobs really entertaining, I think the hubb shall have them.

7. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yup...you made the mistake and advertised yourself to the whole darn world...right in the Blizz forums, no less. Ouch. So much for filtering in only the elite, eh?
    -VGsatomi

8. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I visit this site almost every single day, I'm an fairly active commenter on models, I also regularly visit the icon and skin section. In the forums I regularly visit the site discussions, offtopic, models and requests, I don't post that much on the forums because I'm not that good with words, so I only post when the right words come up.

My modding speciality is modeling, and skinning.

I quess my goal is to supply this community with as much cool models and skins as possible

9. Horn

Horn

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Some interesting comments.

The Hubb isn't elitist. I formed it for two reasons:

In response to Darky threatening to remove me as Art Director of Wc3c for being friendly towards sites outside wc3c. Hypocrisy considering the existance of Wc3search.

To provide a place where better quality resources could be found. Somewhere to put my work up for download without being hiden amongst masses of poor quality items. No one can deny Wc3s was at such a state at that time.

I believe in integration. I affiliate with other sites, and try to make people aware that certain sites aren't the centre of the universe. I didn't share Wc3c's xenophobic-ism. Ii let people advertise their projects and sites at the Hubb. I have links to other sites across the Hubb.

As far as I am aware only 'Darkness the Black Hunter' is banned from the Hubb.

10. Blade.dk2

Blade.dk2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm active, but I don't give a **** about post count, and ***** off topic discussions.

I only post if something's interesting, or if someone violates the rules.

I've always followed the rules, and only submit stuff that I'm proud of. I don't even submit half of that stuff, primarily spells, because I hate writing implementation tutorials.

My primary modding areas are coding, either spells r JASS scripts.

I like wc3sear.ch in many ways, but it's JASS section suck due to lack of moderation, that's why my JASS scripts can be found at The JASS Vault only. Wc3sear.ch sometimes pisses me of, due to it's sky-high noob/spammer count.

Unlike most of wc3sear.ch's users and it's staff, I have no problem with elitism.

11. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    actually, he's right. i checked again and now i'm unbanned for some reason........

12. -Vindic@tor-

-Vindic@tor-

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I'm totally bored, I come here... or when I want to let you know that I'm still alive.

13. Almost_there

Almost_there

Resources:
    Resources:
    Me and my friend are planning on makeing maps (which we allreaddy have made one fyi it's Orc Farming.
    It took 3 Months... Very stressful. Right now im makeing a map I made on my own, But we also have one going, we have been make together on just the for about a month, its in progress now though. but just starting.

And thats what im doing right now[/url]