• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Great Dilema or Problem

What should I do next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ok I am really in a big mess.
So I need others oinions on this.
Currently I am planing to make something in WE.
And I'm thinking of few things.
1st. The 13th Legion Series
2nd. Altered melee with 15 races
3rd. Work on others projects

Level 15
Well yesterday I was thinking about it. I will decrease the number of the races but not because that.
Velm do what pleases you! We will remain friends whatever choice you take!
I will continue working on others peoples projects.
It seemes altered melee is wining.

Level 2
No offense but 15 races in melee is wayyyy too many. Blizzard had trouble balancing 4 out, just think about 15. every race would have a race that they can own no matter what unless you put say... 25 years making it. I hope you do not plan to spend 25 years making a 15 race melee balanced and fun

Level 12
I have an amazing project you might be interested in Working on (Already got 3 lazy people with different skills). One of them is a master terrainer. One of them makes units and abilities and stuff. I code everything because I'm the only one who can use structs well XD and then we have somebody to make icons and skins. If you want to check it out I'm afraid you'd have to create an account or I could PM you alot of information about the game (I have a bunch of info typed up already but don't want to post it to everyone... yet...)

http://www.epik-forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Project name Eternal Wars is a multiplayer RTS/AOS/RPG with tons of cool features that will appeal to lots of different players.

Status
Not open for further replies.